- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Metoclopramide (5mg) + Paracetamol (500mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Paramet Tablet is used in the treatment of migraine. It prevents pain signals and fever associated with migraine. It also blocks certain substances in the brain that trigger nausea or vomiting during migraine headaches. PARAMET is a combination of Metoclopramide and Paracetamol which belongs to the group of medicines called Antiemetics and Analgesics respectively. It is used to manage pain, nausea, and vomiting associated with migraine attack. Migraine is a neurological condition that is thought to be caused by the widening of certain blood vessels in the brain causing an intense, throbbing, recurrent headache in one side of the head, usually around the temple region, but sometimes it can start in the forehead, around the eye or the back of the head. There are many symptoms that may accompany with migraine attack, nausea (feeling sick) is one of the most common symptom.
- Treats pain, nausea and vomiting associated with migraine attack in adults
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Paramet Tablet can only decrease the number and severity of attacks but may not completely stop them.
- Before taking any other medicines, check the label to see whether they contain paracetamol. Since it is important that you do not take more than one preparation containing paracetamol at a time.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
1. Can I stop taking Paramet Tablet when my migraine symptoms are relieved?
Answer :- Paramet Tablet is used in the treatment of migraine attack and should be
continued as advised by the doctor.
2. Can I drink alcohol while using Paramet Tablet?
Answer: - No, you should not drink alcohol while using Paramet Tablet. Drinking
alcohol while taking Paramet Tablet can make you feel very drowsy and sleepy.
3. Can the use of Paramet Tablet cause dry mouth?
Answer: - Yes, the use of Paramet Tablet can cause dry mouth. If you experience
dry mouth, drink plenty of water. Take regular sips during the day and keep some
water by your bed at night. You may use lip balm if your lips are also dry. Try to
avoid foods that are acidic (like lemons), spicy and salty.
4. What can cause or trigger a migraine attack?
Answer: - Certain physical or environmental factors, such as foods, hormonal
changes, weather, and stress, can lead to or “trigger” a migraine. However, it is
important to remember that triggers are different for everyone. Thus, to prevent
migraine attacks, you need to figure out which triggers affect you and which ones do
not. Keeping a headache diary is an effective way to track triggers. The diary will
also help you talk to your doctor about your condition better.