- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Chlorzoxazone (500mg) + Diclofenac (50mg) + Paracetamol (325mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Powergesic MR Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of pain due to muscle spasms. It improves the movement of muscles and provides relief from
pain and discomfort associated with muscle spasms. Powergesic Tablet is a combination of a muscle relaxant (Chlorzoxazone) and two pain relieving medicines (Diclofenac and Paracetamol). The muscle relaxant works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm, thereby improving movement of muscles. The pain relieving medicines work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
- Treatment of Pain due to muscle spasm
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time forthe next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Older adults may have increased drowsiness, confusion, and higher risk of falling as a result of taking Powergesic Tablet.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in mouth
1. Can Powergesic MR Tablet 10 cause dizziness?
Answer :- Yes, Powergesic MR Tablet 10 is known to cause dizziness. If you feel
dizzy, please take rest and also avoid driving while you take Powergesic Tablet 10
as it can be harmful.
2. Can Powergesic MR Tablet 10 cause any specific contraindications?
Answer :- Powergesic MR Tablet 10 when taken by patients who are allergic to
pain-killers can be harmful. It should also be avoided in person with history of heart
failure, kidney or liver disease, stomach ulcers and high blood pressure.
3. Can I take Powergesic MR Tablet 10 with other pain killers?
Answer: - Yes. But ensure pain killers or any other drugs you are taking do not
contain paracetamol, aceclofenac or chlorzoxazone. As it may lead to over dosage
leading to unpleasant side effects.
4. In which conditions shall I avoid use of Powergesic MR Tablet 10?
Answer: - Powergesic MR Tablet 10 is known to be contra-indicated in patients
allergic to painkillers or any of the components or excipients of this medicine. Its use
should also be avoided in patients with history of heart failure, high blood pressure,
and stomach ulcer and kidney/liver disease.