PRODEP 20MG 10CAP
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
PRODEP 20MG contains Fluoxetine which belongs to the group of medicines called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is used to treat major depressive episodes and obsessive-compulsive disorder in adults. It can also be used to treat moderate to severe major depressive disorder in children aged 8 years or over, in combination with other psychological medicine, if the depression does not respond after 4-6 sessions. It is also used in combination with other psychological medicine, to treat bulimia nervosa (an eating disorder) in adults.
- Treatment of Depression
- Treats bulimia nervosa in adults
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time forthe next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Prodep Capsule affects you.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Inform your doctor if you experience difficulty having an orgasm or have decreased sex drive.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without doctor consultation as that may lead to agitation, anxiety, and dysphoria.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sleep problems
- Headache, dizziness, tiredness
- Diarrhea, indigestion, lack of appetite
- Weight loss
- Decreased sex drive
- Change in taste
- Blurred vision
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Rash, urticaria, itching
- Excessive sweating
- Joint pain
1. Does PRODEP 20MG cause sleepiness?
Answer: - Somnolence is a common side effect of Prodep Capsule.
However, Prodep Capsule can also cause other sleep problems like insomnia
and abnormal dreams. You must talk to your doctor if you
experience sleep problems while taking Prodep Capsule.
2. Does PRODEP 20MG cause weight gain?
Answer: - Prodep Capsule does not cause weight gain, rather it causes weight loss,
which is a common side effect seen with its use. Weight loss is usually proportional
to baseline body weight. Please consult your doctor if you experience a change in
weight while taking Prodep Capsule.
3. Does PRODEP 20MG make you tired?
Answer: - Prodep Capsule can make you feel tired. Fatigue is a
very common side effect of Prodep Capsule. Please consult your doctor if you
experience excessive tiredness while taking it as the dose may need to be changed.