Career at Second Medic
5 Job Openings of Health Ambassador
(East- North - Central - South - West)
Health Ambassador will act as a health concierge for the community. The role will be empowered to undertake various outreach activities that can be provided by the Apollo Ecosystem.
- As a nodal point of contact for the community, the advisor will further strengthen our cause by touching a billion lives and bringing international standards of health care to every individual in the community.
- The Health Ambassador is expected to work within the local community in a designated location and help the community with all healthcare-related needs and services offered by Second Medic in:
- Organizing camps in the neighborhood
- Helping in increasing customer walk-ins at the store
- Downloading of our app
- Value membership enrollments
- Diagnostic Services
- Doctors Consultation
- Communication of offerings and Promotions
- Awareness programs on non-communicable diseases, vaccination, etc
- Candidates with 1-3 year of experience working with NGOs, self-help groups, social welfare programs of Government, National service schemes, field marketing, and sales and other relevant field jobs would be preferred however, fresher’s with community service bent of mind are also encouraged to apply as well.
- Females with career breaks are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Benefits
- This job is on company rolls offering competitive pay, benefits, and attractive incentives.
Three Openings for SEO - Paid Internships with international Healthcare Firm
About Us -
Second Medic is the World's first Patented Panel driven digital healthcare platform that connects users to a range of healthcare services under one roof creating a resourceful ecosystem of the service providers and the users.
Offers an extensive range of healthcare services that enable the users to book doctor appointments for clinic visits and online consultations, e- pharmacy to order prescription medicines with doorstep delivery, book lab tests and preventive health packages with home sample collection facility, electronic medical records, annual health care, home healthcare services, Family health plans, and other services. The only platform Globally that offers complete health care solutions at one place starting from primary consultation to pre-and post-surgery consultation.
About the Internship
- Manage and work to deliver effective SEO and PPC campaigns, web copywriting, and email marketing
- Develop and execute competitive and long-tail keyword strategies and an understanding of APP SEO
- Competition tracking and awareness of the latest offerings and developments by competition
- Manage the organization's website and optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments
- Work on SEO of the website pages
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites
- Promote the company's products and services in the digital space
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Create and execute SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns
- Flexible to learn and explore new opportunities.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO)
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career in digital marketing.
- You are solutions-oriented.
- You are well organized & comfortable working with a multitude of tasks and priorities.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
What we provide in return
- Continuous training and career development
- Internship certificate
- 5 days a week
- This would be a paid internship with a great opportunity to learn to be in the corporate culture. So join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
New Open Position
Regional Sales Manager
Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, India | Sales & Account Management | Full-time
Global Tele-medicine company & remote health care service provider with a patented triaging Model. A world-class network of care providers with a passion for taking care of people and a devotion to clinical excellence. Second Medic is ranked as India’s largest Second Opinion platform.
Second Medic is India’s best digital healthcare platform that connects users to a range of healthcare services under one roof creating a resourceful ecosystem of the service providers and the users.
SecondMedic offers an extensive range of healthcare services that enable the users to book doctor appointments for clinic visits and online consultations, e-pharmacy to order prescription medicines with doorstep delivery, book lab tests and preventive health packages with home sample collection facility, electronic medical records, remote health care monitoring, disease management, annual health care, home healthcare services, Family health plans, and other services.
Second Medic Regional Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for business development and corporate sales for all Health & Wellness products in the assigned region. Primary responsibilities include Business Development, complete Account Management, regional sales strategy development and execution, daily Sales Operation, revenue generation, forecasting, sales pipeline management, Lead generation, reviewing competition with constant benchmarking, and Market share increase.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help achieve sales revenue goals of the company under the leadership of Regional Sales Head along with strategizing future growth and stronger market penetration.
- Work on respective market sales funnels by developing and supporting the front-line sales team with account closures.
- Acquire and maintain relationships with existing and new customers with a focus on stakeholders, decision-makers & influencer management. Responsible for high-level external/internal client management.
- Accomplishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Monitoring competitor activities, market intelligence, relevant data gathering, new business opportunity data gathering.
- Also assisting new product development and aligning a sales strategy to ensure market edge.
- Constantly developing and coordinating sales selling cycle and methodology. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Responsible for increasing awareness and utilization amongst existing clientele about the service offerings vide onsite campaigns, e-based marketing campaigns, and other marketing initiatives
- In charge of new corporate & insurance tie-ups for sales of healthcare products, wellness services and implement various sales models including worksite, third party tie-ups, broker models.
- Key Relationship management & identification of cross-selling and up-selling opportunities with corporate and life & health insurance companies
- Successful track record and Experience in selling services/products in the healthcare domain is preferred and Willingness to Travel.
- Proven Experience in managing and effectively driving the sales team to the annual targets
- Consistently demonstrating exceptional communication & interpersonal skills. This includes being able to relate well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
- Comfortable in establishing relationship especially at CXO level in a given corporate; Preferably able to make sales with a Top-down approach
- Strong articulation and presentation skills in a variety of formal presentation settings, one on one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and superiors.
- Successful track record in establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Ability to develop sales plans and manage resources and analyze and interpret sales and revenue data.
Front End PHP Developer - 4-5 Years
We are looking to hire a young and dynamic PHP Developer with the following key requirements and expectations -
- Very Strong knowledge in PHP web frameworks such as Codeigniter.
- Excellent Hands-on Experience in integration of Restful Web-services.
- Very good understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented PHP programming
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Qualifications and Skills Education- B Tech
Experience: Post Btech - 3-4 years
Open Position 1
Senior Supervisor Telehealth Call Center
Looking to fill open Senior Supervisor position managing Telehealth Call Center. This is a virtual position so could be based anywhere in India. Telehealth and call center experience will be key.
- Minimum 2 plus years of experience working in call center operations or patient registration.
- Analyze call metrics reports to determine where coaching is needed.
- Oversee daily operations of call centers toward achievement of successful call outcomes and organizational goals/initiatives.
- Oversee all related activities including department workflow and communicate and reinforce standards for the call center team
- Research and respond to inquiries and issues.
- Make recommendations for interventions and develop monitoring plan within established timeframes
- Identify and analyze performance trends, recommend and implement process improvements
- Support integration of new business acquisitions and new or updated programs and services
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to ensure optimal scheduling to meet contractual obligations and achievement of key performance indicator
- Evaluate data for an incentive program to ensure accurate payout and timely processing
- Oversee risk management in ensuring internal compliance with required reporting.
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/s
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area.
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Respond to urgent and escalated issues and initiate any needed immediate actions
Email your resume at [email protected]
Open Position 2
Mobile & Web Developer
We are looking for energetic developers to join our fast-paced and highly innovative team.
You will work with an array of technologies to build world-class products. You will be challenged every day. Your role will be as much about technical know-how and implementation as it will be about enhancing the development process.
We value people who are energized by code and push themselves and their team to build the product cleaner, faster and ready for production. Our products use a mixture of the following technologies.
Knowledge of some of them is required.
Email your resume at [email protected]
Open Position 3
Business Development Manager
- Develop leads from mining new business opportunities to qualifying and setting appointments daily.
- Develop alliances and partnerships.
- Corporate Sales. : develop leads calling exercises including cold calling, Participate in health and wellness events and create Second Medic alliance network.
- Demo our platform to decision-makers in the Corporate, Pricing, Contract agreement, and Closure.
- Process-driven: Consistently log sales activity in CRM and set follow-ups where required.
- Work directly with the Sales Head of the region and meet the agreed-upon Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Targets.
- Good hands-on experience on Lead Generation, End to End B2B Sales process & Closure.
- A Bachelor's or PG degree is required
- If undergraduate, on-field sales experience of at least 2 years mandatory, preferably with a total experience of 3 plus years.
- Healthcare industry experience is required.
Desired Skills and Experience
Business Development, Corporate Sales, Direct Sales, Enterprise Sales, Sales
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Medical Practice
- Business Development