- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Plagerine Tablet is an antiplatelet medicine or a blood thinner that helps to prevent the formation of harmful blood clots in your blood vessels. This helps to lower the chances of you getting a heart attack or stroke. It is a widely used medicine for heart protection.
- Prevention of heart attack and stroke
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Plagerine Tablet increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, using sharp objects, or cutting fingernails or toenails.
- Do not discontinue using the medicine without consulting your doctor as this may increase your chances of having another heart attack or stroke.
- If you are scheduled to undergo a surgery or dental treatment, you may be asked to stop taking Plagerine Tablet temporarily.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- Plagerine Tablet is usually not advised during pregnancy because it might have significant side effects on your foetus.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Bleeding inside the head, lungs, stomach, bowels, eyes or joints
- Nose bleed
- Haematoma (unusual bleeding or bruising under the skin)
- Blood in the urine
- Abdominal pain
1. Is Plagerine Tablet a blood thinner?
Answer :- Yes, Plagerine Tablet is an antiplatelet medicine which is also known as a
blood thinner. It makes your blood flow more easily through your blood vessels and
prevents formation of harmful blood clots. This lowers your chances of heart attack
2. When should you take Plagerine Tablet?
Answer: - You should take Plagerine Tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. You
can take it with or without food, at any time of the day. However, it is important to
take it regularly at the same time each day for best results. This will also help you to
remember to take it daily.
3. Does Plagerine Tablet affect blood pressure?
Yes, Plagerine Tablet may rarely cause a decrease in blood pressure as a side
effect. However, this is very rare and does not affect everyone. Consult your doctor if
you feel dizzy, lightheaded, weak or have a blurred vision. These are signs and
symptoms of low blood pressure and therefore, you should contact your doctor
this product is very effective and it has helped me a lot.
Ritika S Jain
I am so glad I found this medicine!
This product is good.
Uday S Limaye
Received in good condition.
Ravindra Kumar Sinha
it is very good product.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp