SORBITRATE 10MG 50TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Isosorbide Dinitrate (10mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Sorbitrate 10 Tablet is used to prevent chest pain (angina attacks). It works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the heart. These tablets will not treat an angina attack that has already begun. They may be also used to control heart failure.
- Prevention of Angina (heart-related chest pain)
- Controlling Heart failure
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water on empty stomach. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Sorbitrate 10 Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Sorbitrate 10 Tablet as it may cause increased dizziness.
- It may cause headaches which usually go away after a few days of continued treatment. Inform your doctor if it persists.
- You may develop tolerance to Sorbitrate 10 Tablet with time, meaning that the same dose may be less effective next time. Follow the prescribed dosing schedule to avoid this.
- Stop taking medications (prescribed for erectile dysfunction) like sildenafil or tadalafil while on treatment with Sorbitrate 10 Tablet as it may cause low blood pressure.
- Do not take it with any other pain medicine without asking your doctor first.
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
1. How does Sorbitrate 10 Tablet work?
Answer: - Sorbitrate 10 Tablet works by widening the blood vessels in your heart to allow an increased amount of blood flow to areas which need it.
2. Does Sorbitrate 10 Tablet lower heart rate?
Answer :- No, Sorbitrate 10 Tablet does not lower heart rate. However, in some cases, one may experience reflex tachycardia (fast heart rate) while using nitrates such as Sorbitrate 10 Tablet.
3. Does Sorbitrate 10 Tablet lower blood pressure?
Answer :- Yes, Sorbitrate 10 Tablet lowers blood pressure. This medicine widens the blood vessels and decreases the resistance in them, causing a fall in blood pressure. This fall in blood pressure may in turn decrease the heartbeat which can lead to angina. This medicine should be avoided in people who already have low blood pressure. Discuss with your doctor if you have any concerns.