TENOLOL 100MG 14TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Tenolol 100 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers. It is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), angina (heart-related chest
pain), irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmia). It also helps to prevent future heart attacks and stroke and migraines. Atenolol is a Beta-blocker. It works by slowing the heart rate and relaxing blood vessels, thus reducing high blood pressure.
- Treatment of high blood pressure
- To treat abnormal heartbeats
- To treat chest pain caused due to reduced blood supply in heart muscles (angina pectoris)
- Early treatment after a heart attack
TENOLOL 100 MG 14 TAB Offer At SecondMedic:
- We at Secondmedic ensures that you get good health products at affordable price. Hence, we give you best TENOLOL 100 MG 14 TAB Offer that you can get online.
- If you are booking this product, then you can book TENOLOL 100 MG 14 TAB at Rs 05.44/- OFF.
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Tenolol 100 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to be taken at a fixed time.
- Keep it in cool and dry place away from the reach of children.
- Check for any allergies with this medication.
- If you have abnormal heart rhythms, have adrenal tumor (pheochromocytoma) that is not being treated, if you have metabolic acidosis (increased acidity in your body) Consult your Doctor
- If you are suffering from low blood pressure, if you have uncontrolled heart failure or heart blocks, if you have a slow heart rate check with your Physician before taking the medication.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you are diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Appropriate lifestyle changes like a low-fat diet, exercise, and smoking cessation should be done along with this medicine to get the best possible effect.
- Cold extremities
- Slow heart rate
1. Can I take Tenolol 100mg Tablet during pregnancy?
Answer- Pregnant mothers should exercise caution during pregnancy before taking Tenolol-100 Tablet 14's as it has been shown to cross the placental barrier and linked with intrauterine growth restriction.
2. Can I drive if I have consumed Tenolol 100mg Tablet?
Answer- This medicine doesn't affect your ability to drive. However, it can cause dizziness or tiredness. Do not drive or operate machines if you experience such symptoms.
3. Can I consume alcohol with Tenolol 100mg Tablet?
Answer- Alcohol consumption along with this medicine can lower your blood pressure. It is advised to avoid alcohol during the treatment
4. Can this medicine be taken while breast-feeding?
Answer- Tenolol 100 MG Tablet is not recommended for use during breastfeeding. It passes into breast milk at low levels and may cause harm to your baby. However, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
5. Can it be used in children?
Answer- Tenolol 100 MG Tablet is generally not recommended for use in children below 18 years of age. If it is prescribed for children then caution must be taken to ensure the exact dosage is given to the child.