TENOCHEK 50MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Amlodipine (5mg) + Atenolol (50mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
TENOCHECK 50mg Tab belongs to the class of anti-hypertensives and is primarily taken for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). Hypertension or high blood pressure is a chronic condition in which the force exerted by the blood against the artery wall is high. As a result, it leads to heart diseases, irregular heartbeat, and other complications. Oedema may occur in case of high blood pressure where fluids of the body get trapped in the tissues of the hands, arms, feet, ankles, and legs leading to its swelling.
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosingschedule.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it can cause sudden increase in your blood pressure.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- Limit the intake of the dietary salt
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Ankle swelling
- Stomach upset