TANCODEP 2MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : Out Of Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Diazepam (2mg) + Imipramine (25mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
TANCODEP 2mg Tab belongs to a group of medications called Benzodiazepine, primarily used to treat short-term relief of severe anxiety disorder, muscle spasmsand fits. Besides this, it also reduces alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Before undergoing any surgical procedure, TANCODEP 2MG Tab is sometimes given as pre-med to prevent anxiety, fear and worry. An anxiety disorder is a mental condition characterized by feelings of excessive fear or worries that affect an individual daily activities. High anxiety levels can cause panic attacks, with intense feelings of nervousness, fear, and sudden onset of sweating, hyperventilation, fast heartbeat, and skin flushing.
- Anxiety disorder
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- ? Inform your doctor immediately if you get thoughts about harming yourself or ending your life.
- ? It is also advisable to inform your doctor if you get aggressive, anxiety, trouble sleeping, an increase in activity or talking more than what is normal for you, and other unusual changes in behavior or mood.
- Do not stop taking Tancodep 2mg Tablet unless your doctor tells you to do so. Stopping treatment suddenly can cause problems and your doctor will probably want you to reduce your dose gradually when this becomes necessary.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other antidepressants.
- If you have hypertension, monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking Tancodep 2mg Tablet.
- Try to keep your regular appointments with your doctor. This is so your doctor can check on your progress.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Daytime drowsiness
- Feeling sleepy (sedation)
- Unsteadiness, or dizziness
- Shaky hands or tremors
it is very good product.
Product is very affordable and it is a great value for the price.
S. B. Kulkarni
Yet to find the result. I am using the medicine as advised.
C R Sharma
Very good and useful product in a house hold.
FAQ's Expand All
Answer: - Do not stop taking Tancodep 2MG Tablet until instructed by your doctor.
You may get side effects like confusion, depression, nervousness, sweating and
diarrhoea. Your doctor may lower the dose of Tancodep 2MG Tablet if exceeded
more than 2-4 weeks of treatment to reduce side effects.
Answer: - Tancodep 2MG Tablet is prescribed for anxiety disorder and short term
anxiety. So, if Tancodep 2MG Tablet is prescribed for more than 4 weeks, your
doctor may reduce the dose before stopping to prevent further withdrawal symptoms.
Answer: - Caffeine is a stimulant that may reduce the calming effects of clonazepam.
So, it is advisable to avoid the intake of caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, and
cola, or chocolate that contain caffeine.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp