TENOLOL 50MG 14TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Tenolol 50 MG Tablet is a medicine that contains Atenolol. It is used to treat high blood pressure, angina pectoris (chest pain or discomfort caused when your heart muscle does not get enough oxygen-rich blood), arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat), thyrotoxicosis (the symptoms caused by the over secretion of the thyroid hormone). It is also used to reduce strain on the heart following a heart attack and to prevent migraines. Atenolol is a Beta-blocker. It works by slowing the heart rate and relaxing blood vessels, thus reducing high blood pressure.
- Angina pectoris
- Myocardial infarction
- Cardiac arrhythmias
TENOLOL 50 MG 14 TAB Offer At SecondMedic:
- We at Secondmedic ensures that you get good health products at affordable price. Hence, we give you best TENOLOL 50 MG 14 TAB Offer that you can get online.
- If you are booking this product, then you can book TENOLOL 50 MG 14 TAB at Rs 02.79/- OFF
Direction/dosage Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Tenolol 50 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to be taken at a fixed time.
- If you forget to take a dose of Tenolol 50 MG Tablet, take it as soon as you remember or wait till the time of next dose. Do not double your dose to compensate for a missed one.
- In case of overdose, seek immediate medical attention.
- Keep it in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not use expired medicine
- Check for any allergies with this medication.
- If you are suffering from low blood pressure, if you have uncontrolled heart failure or heart blocks, if you have a slow heart rate check with your Physician before taking the medication.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you are diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Appropriate lifestyle changes like a low-fat diet, exercise, and smoking cessation should be done along with this medicine to get the best possible effect.
- Patients with hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid), lung disease (asthma) and diabetes should consult a doctor before taking Tenolol- 50 Tablet 14's. The doctor may suggest an appropriate diagnostic test before prescribing Tenolol-50 Tablet 14's to you.
Most of these side effects of Tenolol-50 Tablet 14's do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if the side effects are persistent, consult your doctor.
- cold hands/feet,
- feeling sick (nausea),
- feeling tired,
- aching and tired muscles,
- depressed mood, and
1. Can I take Tenolol 50 mg Tablet during pregnancy?
Answer- Pregnant mothers should exercise caution during pregnancy before taking Tenolol-50 Tablet as it has been shown to cross the placental barrier and linked with intrauterine growth restriction.
2. Can I drive if I have consumed Tenolol 50 mg Tablet?
Answer- This medicine doesn't affect your ability to drive. However, it can cause dizziness or tiredness. Do not drive or operate machines if you experience such symptoms.
3. Can I consume alcohol with Tenolol 50 mg Tablet?
Answer- Alcohol consumption along with this medicine can lower your blood pressure. It is advised to avoid alcohol during the treatment
4. Can this medicine be taken while breast-feeding?
Answer- Tenolol 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for use during breastfeeding. It passes into breast milk at low levels and may cause harm to your baby. However, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
5. Can I eat banana with this medication?
Answer- When you are taking a beta-blocker, your physician may recommend that you limit your consumption of bananas and other high potassium foods, including papaya, tomato, avocado and kale.