TONACT 20MG 15TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Tonact 20mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called statins. It works by slowing the production of cholesterol in the body to decrease the amount of cholesterol that may build up on the arteries' walls and block blood flow to the heart, brain, and other parts of the body. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that builds up in your blood vessels and causes narrowing, which may lead to a heart attack or stroke.
- Prevention of Heart attack
Direction for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results preferably at night after dinner.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Inform your doctor if you experience fatigue, muscle weakness or muscle pain.
- Inform your doctor if you notice signs of liver problems such as stomach pains, unusually dark urine or yellowing of skin or eyes.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease or diabetes before starting treatment with this medicine.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood sugar level regularly as Tonact 20mg Tablet may cause an increase in your blood sugar level.
- Do not take Tonact 20mg Tablet if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Abdominal pain
1. Can Tonact 20 Tablet cause muscle problems or muscle injury?
Answer- Yes, taking Tonact 20mg Tablet can cause muscle problems or muscle injury
because of the reduced oxygen supply to the muscle cells which leads to fatigue,
muscle pain, tenderness, or muscle weakness. Consult your doctor to know about ways
to prevent this.
2. What lifestyle changes should I do to lower bad cholesterol in my blood?
Answer- Increase your daily diet with fiber, fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fish, and
cut saturated fat as well. Stop smoking and drinking and try to work out every day as
3. Does it affect muscle if taken for a long period of time?
Answer- Yes. Muscle weakness can be the long term side effects of Tonact 20mg
tablet. You may have muscle fatigue or muscle pain which affects your daily activity. Try
to contact doctor if you have muscle weakness or fatigue.
4. Can I stop taking Tonact 20mg on my own?
Answer- No, you should not stop taking Tonact 20mg tablet without consulting your
doctor. It may aggravate the symptoms.
5. In which condition should I not take Tonact 20 Tablet 15's?
Answer- People affected with hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), muscle weakness,
joint pain, kidney disease, diabetes, liver disease, uncontrolled epilepsy, high or low
potassium level, or severely low blood pressure.