SOLUMEDROL 500MG INJ VIAL
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- intravenous, intramuscular
Solu-Medrol 500mg Injection is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies. It contains corticosteroid prednisolone. Solu Medrol 500 mg Injection is one of the most commonly prescribed medicine treating various medical conditions such as allergies, joint inflammation (arthritis), breathing problems (e.g., asthma), certain eye diseases (e.g., keratitis), cancer (e.g., leukaemia), endocrine problems (e.g., adrenocortical insufficiency), intestinal problems (e.g., ulcerative colitis), swelling due to certain conditions, or skin conditions (e.g., psoriasis). It provides relief by preventing the release of substances that causes inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies. Besides this, it also prescribes for preventing organ rejection after a transplant.
- Treatment of Rheumatic disorder
- Treatment of Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Treatment of Allergic conditions
- Treatment of Eye disorders
- Treatment of Skin disorders
Directions for use
- Injection should be administered by a doctor or under the supervision of a healthcare professional and should not be self-administered.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Solu-Medrol 500mg Injection can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Do not stop taking Solu-Medrol 500mg Injection suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Edema (swelling)
- Thinning of skin
- Increased risk of infection
- Reduction in bone density
- Weight gain
- Mood changes
- Upset stomach
- Behavioral changes
1. Can I take Solu Medrol 500 mg Injection on my own?
Answer- No, it is a prescribed drug, given by a physician for preventing specific medical
conditions. Taking it on your own can cause unwanted side-effects.
2. Can Solu Medrol 500 mg Injection be taken daily?
Answer- Depending upon the severity of your medical condition your doctor may
prescribe it to you daily for a specific duration. However, do not take it endlessly on your
own without a doctor advice.
3. What should I avoid while taking Solu Medrol 500 mg Injection?
Answer- While taking Solu Medrol 500 mg Inj, do not receive a 'live' vaccine (include
measles, mumps, polio, chickenpox) as the vaccine may not work, and you may
develop the disease again.
4. Can Solu Medrol 500 mg Injection cause stomach upset?
Answer- Yes, Solu Medrol 500 mg Inj is known to cause an upset stomach. So, please
take Solu Medrol 500 mg Injection with a meal to avoid an upset stomach.