AMITRYN 75MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
AMITRYN 75MG TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called 'tricyclic antidepressants' used to treat depression, neuropathic pain, chronic tension- type headache, and migraine in adults. Additionally, AMITRYN 75MG TABLET is also used to treat bedwetting at night in children aged 6 years and above.
- Depression Depression is a medical health condition that negatively affects your mood and your ability to function. It is used in the treatment of depression.
- Neuropathic pain Neuropathic pain is a condition caused by damage/injury to the nerves. This causes pain, weakness, tingling/burning sensation in the affected area. It is used in the treatment of neuropathic pain.
- Migraine Migraine is a severe headache with throbbing pain, usually on one side of your head. Amitryn 75 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of migraines
- Try not to skip a dose of Amitryn 75 MG Tablet. Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, skip the missed one. Do not double the dose to compensate for a missed one.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Contact your doctor if you suspect an overdose with Amitryn 75 MG Tablet.
- Always take AMITRYN 75MG exactly as your doctor has told you.
- This medicine must be taken with or without food.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time each day.
- It should be swallowed whole with water. Do not crush or chew the medicine.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Store below 20-25°C and keep out of reach of children.
- Use with caution as it may increase your risk of low blood pressure. It is recommended that you regularly monitor your blood pressure while taking this medicine.
- It increase risk of suicidal thoughts. Closely monitor for any change in behaviour or mood while taking this medicine. Consult your doctor immediately in emergency.
- Not recommended for use in children below 18 years of age for the treatment of depression, neuropathic pain, and migraine due to lack of safety and efficacy data.
- Used with caution in elderly people due to the increased risk of side effects. Appropriate dose adjustments may be necessary based on the clinical condition.
- Amitryn 75 MG Tablet should not be discontinued suddenly as it may result in withdrawal symptoms. Gradual dose reduction should be done over a period under your doctor's supervision.
- Common side effects which do not require medical intervention. If they persists consult your doctor.
- Heart problem, irregular, hard or rapid heartbeat
- Shakiness of hands or other body parts
- Dizziness, headache
- Dry mouth
- Excessive sweating
- Weight gain
- Slurred or slow speech
- Congested nose
- Sexual disturbances (decreased sex-drive, problems with erection)
- Disturbance in attention
- Changes in taste
- Numbness in the arms or legs
- Disturbed coordination
- Dilated pupils
- Low sodium concentration in the blood
- Urination disorders
- Feeling thirsty
1. How long do the effects of this medicine last?
Answer- Amitryn 75 MG Tablet may remain in your body for approximately 5 days.
2. Is this a habit forming medicine?
Answer- No habit-forming tendency has been reported with Amitryn 75 MG Tablet.
3. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy or breast feeding?
Answer- Amitryn 75 MG Tablet is not recommended for use during pregnancy as it may harm your foetus or in breast feeding women as it passes through the milk to the baby. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding
4. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Answer- Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with Amitryn 75 MG Tablet as it may increase the risk of side effects such as drowsiness, confusion, blurred vision, sweating, muscle stiffness, light- headedness, etc. Avoid performing activities that require mental alertness such as driving and/or operating machines if you experience these symptoms.
5. Can the use of AMITRYN 75MG affect my sex life?
Answer- It can affect sex life in both men and women. It may cause decreased sexual desire, or you may experience discomfort during intercourse. Men may experience inability to develop or maintain an erection during sexual activity and may be unable to have an orgasm. If you notice these symptoms, consult your doctor for advice.