AMLOZ-AT 25MG 14TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Amlodipine (5mg) + Atenolol (25mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Amloz AT 25 Tablet is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). This is a combination of two medicines that controls blood pressure when a single medication is
not effective. It helps to lower high blood pressure and thus reduces the chances of future heart attack and stroke.
AMLOZ AT 25mg contains Amlodipine (a calcium channel blocker) and Atenolol (a beta-blocker). Amlodipine acts by relaxing and widening the constricted the blood vessels. This ultimately reduces the heart's workload and makes the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body. Atenolol works by blocking stress hormones like adrenaline and epinephrine, thereby slowing down the increased heart rate. Collectively it helps lower raised blood pressure, reducing the chances of heart attack or stroke in future.
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- A sudden drop in your blood pressure may occur, especially when you first start taking Amloz-AT 25 Tablet. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or perform any activity that requires mental focus until you know how Amloz-AT 25 Tablet affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Limit the intake of Sodium Chloride (common salt)
- Do regular exercise and keep the weight in control
- Avoid alcohol and try to stop smoking
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Ankle swelling
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Slow heart rate
- Edema (swelling)
- Cold extremities
Rajesh Kumar Pradhan
Very very good product.
Nischala Reddy G
this product is very effective and it has helped me a lot.
M. Vidhyasagar Reddy
Product is very affordable and it is a great value for the price.
It has given me good results.
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- Making lifestyle changes can boost your health while taking Amloz AT 25
Tablet. Avoid smoking, as smoking increases your risk of having heart attack and
stroke. If you are overweight or obese, try to lose weight. You should maintain a healthy
diet by including fruits and vegetables in your meals. Regular exercise can make your
heart strong and reduce the risk of heart attack.
Answer- No, you are advised to inform your doctor and monitor your blood pressure for
at least two weeks before stopping the medicine. Depending upon your current blood
pressure readings, your doctor may lower your medicine dosage and not recommend
Answer- In case, you have missed a dose of Amloz-AT 25 mg, you are advised to take
it as soon as you remember. However, try not to miss a dose in the first place, if it time
for you to take your next dose, then do not take both the doses together. Take only one dose.
Answer- Yes, It may cause dizziness. It is advised to avoid driving or operate any heavy
machinery while taking Amloz-AT 25. In case you feel dizzy or light-headed, it is
advised to rest for some time until you feel better.
Answer- Amloz AT 25 Tablet is considered to be harmful for patients who are allergic to
amlodipine, atenolol or any of its ingredients. It should be avoided in patients with
history of asthma or lung disease. Also, inform your doctor about your medical history
and the medicines you might be taking.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp