GLUCONORM-P 15MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Pioglitazone (15mg) + Metformin (500mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
GLUCONORM-P 15MG 10TAB is used together with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. It helps in proper utilisation of insulin, thereby lowering the blood sugar level. Pioglitazone decreases blood sugar and reverses the effects of Type II diabetes by activating switches (PPAR) inside cells to take up free glucose from blood and decrease its levels in blood. Metformin on the other hand decreases blood sugar by decreasing its formation and increasing its consumption by cells thereby decreasing high blood sugar levels. Gluconorm P 15 Tablet is used in adults to treat type 2 (non-insulin dependent) diabetes mellitus when treatment with metformin alone is not sufficient.
GLUCONORM-P 15MG 10TAB Offer at SecondMedic:
We at Secondmedic ensure that you get good health products at affordable price. Hence, we give you best offer that you can get online for GLUCONORM-P 15MG 10TAB.
- If you are booking this product, then you can book at Rs 111.65/-
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes
Direction for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water preferably with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other anti diabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemic symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor, and anxiety.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you notice weight gain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, or any abnormal swelling.
- Do regular physical activity and have healthy meals.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you have nausea, vomiting, labored and deep breathing , and generalised weakness which are symptoms of Lactic acidosis, a very rare but serious metabolic complication.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Loss of appetite
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Edema (swelling)
- Weight gain
- Respiratory tract infection
- Bone fracture
- Blurred vision
1. Can I use this medicine in pregnancy?
Answer- Not recommended in pregnancy. Gluconorm P 15 Tablet 10's treatment should
be stopped and replaced with any other alternative drug. You must tell your doctor if you
are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby.
2. Can I use this medicine if I have high blood pressure?
Answer- Gluconorm P 15 Tablet is contradictory to be used in patients with high blood
pressure. Doctor’s consultation is required before taking this drug in a patient with high
3. Can I take Gluconorm-P 15 mg with oral contraceptives?
Answer- Not recommended to be taken with contraceptives. Gluconorm P 15 Tablet
decreases the activity of oral contraceptives like Ethinyl estradiol by almost 30% and
leads to failure of contraception.