- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Fluoxetine (20mg) + Olanzapine (10mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Oleanz-Forte 10 Table belongs to a group of medicines called 'atypical antipsychotics,' primarily used to treat schizophrenia and manic depression
(bipolar disorder). Schizophrenia is a mental condition in which the person may feel, hear or see things that are not there (hallucinations), believe things that are not true, and feel unusually suspicious or confused. Manic depression or bipolar disorder is a serious brain disorder in which a person experiences extreme mood swings (variance in thinking) and frequent mood and behavioral changes. It contains 'Olanzapine' that works by restoring the balance of chemical messengers (dopamine and serotonin) in the brain and improves thinking mood, and
behavior. Olanzapine is sometimes used together with other antipsychotic medications or antidepressants.
- Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Treatment of Manic depression
Directions for use-
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Oleanz-Forte 10 Tablet can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Do not self-medicate, take it in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Inform the doctor if you are taking any other medications.
- It may increase your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Try to avoid stress by practicing meditation or yoga.
- Eat nutritious food as it helps in cognitive stimulation.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stomach upset
- Dry mouth
- Increased appetite
- Decreased libido
- Swelling of the hands or feet
- Weight gain
1. Oleanz-Forte 10 Tablet a sleeping pill?
Answer- No, it is not a sleeping pill. It belongs to the atypical antipsychotic class of
medicines. It is used to treat schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a mental illness that
causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or
inappropriate emotions. Oleanz-Forte 10 Tablet also helps with bipolar disorder
(manic depressive disorder). It is a disease that causes episodes of depression,
mania, and other abnormal moods.
2. What is the most important information that I should know about Oleanz- Forte 10 Tablet?
Answer- It is important to know that it may increase blood sugar levels in
diabetics and also in patients who never had diabetes. Furthermore, it may
cause weight gain and high fat levels in the blood which is more common in
teenagers. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if
you have been sitting or lying down.
3. Does Oleanz-Forte make you sleepy?
Answer- Olanzapine can cause you to be tired and have some shakiness when
moving, which could lead to a fall. It makes you feel sleepy.
4. What happens if you stop taking olanzapine suddenly?
Answer- Do not stop using olanzapine suddenly, even if you feel fine. Stopping
suddenly may cause serious side effects.
5. In which conditions should I be careful about taking Oleanz-Forte 10 mg?
Answer- Oleanz-Forte 10 Tablet should be used with caution in the medical history of allergic reactions, liver or kidney diseases, heart problems, breathing problems, Alzheimer's disease, high cholesterol, glaucoma, diabetes, stomach/intestinal problems, breathing problem during sleep (sleep apnea), low white blood cell count, breast cancer, enlarged prostate, and fits.