EMBETA 25MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Embeta 25 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers. It is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), angina (heart-related chest pain), irregular
heart rhythms (arrhythmia). It also helps to prevent future heart attacks and stroke and to prevent migraines. This medicine works by slowing down the heart rate and relaxing the blood vessels, thus reducing the strain on the heart while pumping blood.
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Treatment of Angina (heart-related chest pain)
- Treatment of Arrhythmia
- Prevention of Heart attack
- Prevention of Migraine
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you are diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not stop taking Embeta 25 Tablet suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly, thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Do not take it if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Keep a check on your daily blood pressure, and if you notice any fluctuations, please consult a doctor.
- Low salt/sodium diet and regular exercise are recommended along with Amchek- AT Tablet for effective results.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Slow heart rate
- Stomach pain
1. Can I stop taking EMBETA 25MG when my blood pressure is under control or normal?
Answer- It is advised to continue your medicine even after your blood pressure is under
control or becomes normal as blood pressure can shot up any time. If you have any
discomfort, please consult your doctor immediately.
2. Can I take EMBETA 25mg tablet on my own?
Answer- No, it is a prescribed drug, given by a physician for preventing specific medical
conditions. Taking it on your own can cause unwanted side-effects.
3. Can I drink alcohol with EMBETA 25mg tablet?
Answer- You should try to avoid or limit intake of EMBETA 25mg along with alcoholic
beverages, as together intake can lower your blood pressure leading to dizziness or
4. Can EMBETA 25MG TABLET cause increase in blood potassium level?
Answer- Yes, EMBETA 25mg can increase blood potassium level, So, potassium rich
diet and supplements should be avoided while taking the medicine to avoid any
unpleasant side effects.
5. Do I need to stop playing sports while taking EMBETA 25mg tablet?
Answer- No, you can continue to play sports if you take EMBETA 25mg, but avoid
pushing yourself too much. Do the regular exercise as it lowers raised blood pressure
by keeping your heart and blood vessels in good condition.
it is very good product.
this product is very effective and it has helped me a lot.
Good constitute contain all the necessary ingredient.
This product is good.
I am so glad I found this medicine!
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp