- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Furosemide (40mg) + Amiloride (5mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Frumil Tablet is a combination of two medicines used to reduce excess fluid levels in the body. It is used to treat edema (fluid overload) and some cases of hypertension (high blood pressure). It is best to take Frumil Tablet in the morning along with food in order to avoid frequent urination at night time. For better results, it is suggested to take it at the same time every day.
- Treatment of Edema
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It may cause excessive urine production, dehydration, and low electrolyte levels. Notify your doctor if you experience dizziness, tiredness, or muscle weakness that doesn't go away.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood pressure, kidney function and the level of salts such as potassium and sodium in your blood while you're taking this medication.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Muscle cramp
- Decreased sodium level in blood
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Decreased calcium level in blood
- Increased blood uric acid
1. Can I feel dizzy after taking Frumil Tablet?
Answer: - Yes, the use of Frumil Tablet can make you feel dizzy. This may occur when you suddenly rise up from lying or sitting position. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
2. Can I stop taking Frumil Tablet if I feel well?
Answer: - No, keep using Frumil Tablet as advised by your doctor, even if you feel well. Stopping Frumil Tablet suddenly may lead to serious complications such as heart attack and stroke.
3. Is it safe to get an MRI while using Frumil Tablet?
Answer: - No, it is not safe to get an MRI scan or other scans which use radioactive dye. Contrast dye and Frumil Tablet can harm your kidneys when used simultaneously.
4. Are there any special instructions regarding storage and disposal of this medicine?
Answer :- Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.