- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Gastractiv 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of indigestion, nausea, and vomiting. It increases the movement of food through the stomach and intestines, thereby relieving bloating, fullness, and gastric discomfort. You shouldn't take it at the same time as an antacid.
- Treatment of Indigestion
- Treatment of Nausea
- Treatment of Vomiting
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water half an hour before meal. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Gastractiv 10mg Tablet as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever, or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days without consulting your doctor.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Dryness in mouth
- Stomach pain