GLYCODIN COUGH SYP 50ML
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (10mg) + Menthol (3.75mg) + Terpin Hydrate (10mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Glycodin Syrup is used to treat dry cough. It works by reducing the activity of cough center in the brain. It provides a sensation of coolness and relieves minor throat irritation. It also decreases the stickiness of airway secretions and helps in their removal from the airways. Glycodin Syrup is a combination of three medicines: Dextromethorphan, menthol and terpin hydrate which relieve dry cough. Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that relieves cough by reducing the activity of cough centre in the brain. Menthol is an organic compound which produces a sensation of coolness and relieves minor throat irritation. Terpin hydrate is an expectorant which works by decreasing the stickiness of airway secretions and helps in their removal from the airways.
- Antitussive- Dry cough
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Take exactly as directed by your doctor or on the label. Do not increase the dosage or take for longer than is recommended.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach ulcers.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medications, e.g., anti- depressants.
- Consult your doctor if you do not see any improvement and have a cough formore than 7 days.
- Inform your doctor if you have had a cough for a long time or if you have asthma or suffer from serious asthma attacks, or if your cough is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- Avoid alcohol and quit smoking
- Consult Doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Stomach pain
- Upset stomach