How to prevent contracting the Corona Virus !
· Clean your hands often
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
· If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
· To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places — elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
· Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
· Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
· Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
· Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
· Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on cruise ships.
Is there a cure for cancer?