CYTOGEM 1GM INJ VIAL
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
CYTOGEM 1GM contains Gemcitabine which belongs to a group of medicines called cytotoxics. It is used alone or in combination with other anti-cancer drugs to treat various types of cancers like breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, bladder cancer, and ovarian cancer. Cancer is the uninhibited and uncontrolled growth of cells in the body. Cytogem 1gm Injection interferes with the growth of DNA and RNA of the cancer cells by substituting their building blocks. It prevents the cancer cells from growing and multiplying
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Pancreatic cancer Urinary bladder cancer
- Ovarian cancer
Direction for use
- Do not self-administer
- It is administered to you by a trained doctor or nurse
- You will always receive this injection by infusion into one of your veins
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you notice any signs of infection such as fever, sore throat, rash or severe diarrhea.
- Avoid taking CYTOGEM INJECTION 1GM with alcohol as there may be an interaction, avoid tobacco.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Meditation and yoga have also proven very effective in helping cancer patients maintain a healthy attitude and body.
- Eat more lean meats, healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and whole-grain foods to give you more energy.
- let your doctor know all medications you are using to avoid any contraindications
- Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells along with heart, liver, and blood uric acid levels.
- Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have heart disease, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections.
- It is advisable to inform the doctor if you are allergic to any of the components.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Loss of appetite
- Hair loss
- Low blood platelets
- Allergic reaction
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Flu-like symptoms
- Blood in urine
- Skin rash
- Protein in urine
1. Can I use this while being Pregnant or breast feeding?
Answer- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding.
2. Does Cytogem Inj 1 gm affect fertility?
Answer- Men taking CYTOGEM INJECTION 1GM are advised not to father a child during the treatment with CYTOGEM INJECTION 1GM and for 6months after the treatment. Consult your doctor before starting CYTOGEM INJECTION 1GM if you are planning to father a child. Your doctor may advise you regarding sperm storage.
3. I suffer from CKD (chronic Kidney disease) can I use Cytogem 1gm Inj?
Answer- If you suffer from CKD, please consult with your doctor before using CYTOGEM INJECTION 1GM and discuss any concerns with them. CYTOGEM INJECTION 1GM is to be used with caution in those suffering from kidney and liver problems.
4. Does the injection increase risk of infections?
Answer- CYTOGEM INJECTION 1GM might cause low white blood cell count leading to increased risk of infections. Consult your doctor if you have a fever, sweating, and any signs of infections.