- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : Out Of Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
NOT FOR SALE ONLINE
ALPRAX-PLUS 10 TAB relaxes muscles, produces a calming effect, and helps to fall asleep. Alprax Plus Tablet SR is a prescription medicine used to treat depression. It is a
combination medicine which calms the brain by decreasing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells. It is responsible for improving mood, cognition, and memory.
- It is used to treat panic disorder and depression It can restore the chemicals in the brain that can produce a calming effect and improve mood, energy and behavior.
ALPRAX-PLUS 10 TAB Offer At SecondMedic:
- We at Secondmedic ensures that you get good health products at affordable price. Hence, we give you best ALPRAX-PLUS 10 TAB Offer that you can get online.
- If you are booking this product, then you can book ALPRAX-PLUS 10 TAB at Rs 06.90/- OFF.
- Tablets should be swallowed as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets.
- The dose and duration are given by the doctor based on your health condition.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
- Keep it away from the Children.
- It should be used with caution in patients with a history of suicidal tendencies and depression.
- ALPRAX-PLUS 10 TAB interacts with alcohol and increases the risk of drowsiness and dizziness.
- It may cause harmful effects to the unborn baby when used in pregnant women. Consult your Doctor.
- Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
- Do not stop taking Alprax Plus Tablet unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other antidepressant.
- If you miss a dose of Alprax Plus Tablet, take it as soon as possible. Otherwise skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- It is also advisable to inform your doctor if you get aggressive, anxious, have trouble sleeping, and increase in activity or talking more than what is normal for you, and other unusual changes in behavior or mood.
Inform your doctor immediately if any of these side-effects persist or get worse.
- nausea (feeling sick),
- increased appetite,
- drowsiness, dizziness,
- dry mouth,
- jerks or uncoordinated movements,
- vision problems, tinnitus,
- fatigue (extreme tiredness).
- Anorgasmia (decreased orgasm)
- Low sexual desire