- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
B LONG 100MG TABLET belongs to a class of vitamins used to treat vitamin B6/pyridoxine hydrochloride deficiency. Vitamin B6 deficiency is caused due to mal- absorption, protein-energy under nutrition, certain drugs or alcoholism. The symptoms include cracked and sore lips, skin rashes, glossy tongue, weakened immune function, mood changes, low energy, tiredness, pain and tingling in hands and feet. Vitamin B6 is the master vitamin in the processing of amino acids—the building blocks of all proteins and some hormones. An adequate intake of vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is essential as it helps the body to
1. Convert food into glucose, which is used to produce energy
2. Make neurotransmitters, which carry signals from one nerve cell to another
3. Produce hormones, red blood cells, and cells of the immune system
4. Control (along with vitamin B12 and vitamin B9) blood levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that may be associated with heart disease.
- Vitamin B6 deficiency
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Mild tingling or numbness