- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Gliclazide (40mg) + Metformin (500mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Semi Reclimet Tablet belongs to a category of medicines known as anti-diabetic drugs. It is a combination of two medicines used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults. It helps control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Semi Reclimet Tablet is a combination of two antidiabetic medicines: Gliclazide and Metformin. Gliclazide is a sulfonylurea which works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose. Metformin is a biguanide which works by lowering glucose production in the liver, delaying glucose absorption from intestines and increasing the body sensitivity to insulin.
- Antidiabetic – Type 2 diabetes
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing or if you have persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Semi Reclimet Tablet may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly.
- If you are pregnant consult your Doctor before taking Semi-Reclimet
- Do physical exercise and have healthy diet
- Limit intake of refined sugar
- Avoid alcohol and try to quit smoking
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
1. What is hypoglycemia? Can Semi Reclimet Tablet cause hypoglycemia?
Answer- Hypoglycemia refers to low blood sugar levels and it is one of the side effects
of Semi Reclimet Tablet. Hypoglycemia can occur if you miss or delay your food, drink
alcohol, over-exercise or take other antidiabetic medicine along with this medicine. It is
important to regularly monitor blood sugar levels.
2. Can Semi Reclimet Tablet be taken with other anti-diabetic medications?
Answer- No, Semi Reclimet Tablet should not be used with other anti-diabetic
medications as it may cause hypoglycemia (lowering of blood sugar level)
3. What if I feel thirsty after taking Semi Reclimet Tablet?
Answer- If you feel thirsty after taking Semi Reclimet Tablet, it may be because of
dehydration as Semi Reclimet Tablet can lead to loss of fluids. Increase intake of fluids,
if even then you feel thirsty please consult your doctor.
4. Can the use of Semi Reclimet Tablet 10's lead to Vitamin B12 deficiency?
Answer- Yes, long-term usage of Semi Reclimet Tablet can cause vitamin B12
deficiency as it interferes with the absorption of vitamin B12 in the stomach. The
symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency include fatigue, nerve problems, tingling sensation
and numbness in hands and feet, weakness, urinary problems, affect mental status, and
difficulty in maintaining balance.
5. Can the use of Semi Reclimet Tablet cause lactic acidosis?
Answer- Yes, the use of Semi Reclimet Tablet can lead to lactic acidosis. It is a medical
emergency which is caused by increased levels of lactic acid in the blood. Symptoms of
lactic acidosis may include muscle pain or weakness, dizziness, tiredness, feeling of
cold in arms and legs, difficulty in breathing, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or slow
heart rate. If you have these symptoms, stop taking Semi Reclimet Tablet and
immediately consult your doctor.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.