SEROFLO 250 ROTACAP 30CAP
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Salmeterol (50mcg) + Fluticasone Propionate (250mcg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Inhalation
Seroflo 250 Rotacap 30 is a respiratory medication primarily used to treat and prevent respiratory disorders like asthma attacks and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. Asthma is a breathing problem in which airways narrow, swell, and
produce extra mucus, leading to difficulty breathing. COPD is a group of lung diseases with emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Seroflo 250 Rotacap is a combination of two medicines, Salmeterol and Fluticasone. Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles in the airways and increases airflow to the lungs. It makes breathing easier by widening the airways. Fluticasone belongs to the class of corticosteroids. It acts by blocking prostaglandins production that cause inflammation of the airways.
- Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Rotacaps must not be swallowed.
- Check the label for directions before use.
- Place the capsule at the base of rotahaler, not in the mouthpiece. Twist the mouthpiece completely until your hear a click and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece.
- Hold your breath for up to 10 seconds. If some powder remains in the rotahaler repeat the process.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- This medicine is for inhalation only. The tablet should not be swallowed.
- It should be taken at the same time each day.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take the first dose of this medicine under medical supervision as it may cause wheezing or tightening of the airways (bronchospasm) immediately after using.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood potassium level as low oxygen level in the blood (hypoxia) and medicines such as Seroflo 250 Rotacap can lower blood potassium level.
- Only miniscule amounts of Seroflo 250 Rotacap may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects are unlikely.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Respiratory tract infection
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Sore throat
- Hoarseness of voice
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Increased heart rate
1. Can I stop taking Seroflo 250 Rotacap when my symptoms are relieved?
Answer: - No, do not stop taking Seroflo 250 Rotacap. If you stop taking Seroflo 250
Rotacap, your symptoms may come back and may lead to serious complications.
Take your medicine as advised by your doctor.
2. Will Seroflo 250 Rotacap be more effective if taken in more than recommended dose?
Answer: - No, taking more of this medicine will not make it more effective; rather it
can lead to increased side effects. If symptoms are not getting relieved by the
recommended doses, please consult the doctor for re-evaluation.
3. Is it safe to take Seroflo 250 Rotacap with my seizures disease?
Answer- Seroflo 250 Rotacap should be cautiously administered under the doctor's
guidance in seizures since bronchodilators like Salmeterol can cause central
nervous system stimulation that can lead to other adverse conditions. Please consult
your doctor before using Seroflo 250 Rotacap.
4. Can I use Seroflo 250 Rotacap if I am diabetic?
Answer- Seroflo 250 Rotacap contains bronchodilator (Fluticasone), which can
cause a rise in blood glucose levels. Hence therapy with Seroflo 250 Rotacap is
cautiously administered in patients with diabetes. Please monitor your blood glucose
5. Does Seroflo 250 Rotacap cause hypokalaemia (low potassium levels in the blood)?
Answer- Bronchodilator (Salmeterol) in Seroflo 250 Rotacap may decrease the
potassium levels in your body, therefore should be used with caution. Please consult
your doctor before taking it since low potassium levels can lead to other
cardiovascular problems in patients with hypokalaemia.