OLANEX 10MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Olanex 10 Tablets belongs to a group of medicines called atypical antipsychotics. Olanex 10 Tablet 10's contains Olanzapine that works by restoring the balance of chemical messengers (dopamine and serotonin) in the brain and improves thinking mood, and behavior. Olanex 10 Tablets helps in clear thinking and decreases hallucinations. Olanex 10 Tablets is used for treating manic episodes of bipolar disorder and agitation in schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a mental disorder in which a person’s thinking ability, feelings and behavior become abnormal. Olanex 10 Tablet helps restore the chemical imbalances in the brain that are responsible for such changes. It improves thoughts, behavior and enhances the quality of life.
- Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Treatment of Mania
Direction for use
- Always take OLANEX 10MG exactly as your doctor has told you.
- This medicine must be taken with or without food.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time each day.
- It should be swallowed whole with water. Do not crush or chew the medicine.
- Keep it in cool and dry place
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- It may take 4 to 6 weeks to see full effects on thoughts and mood. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Olanex 10 Tablet can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It may increase your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Do not stop taking Olanex 10 Tablet without talking to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle as it helps in improving overall health and possibly protects the brain.
- Try to avoid stress by practising meditation or yoga.
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Dryness in mouth
- Weight gain
- Increased prolactin level in blood
- Muscle stiffness
1. Can I take OLANEX 10MG during pregnancy?
Answer- No, it is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with your Doctor.
2. Is safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
Answer- No, do not drive or operate any machine while taking this medicine since it may cause drowsiness.
3. Does alcohol interfere with working of OLANEX 10MG?
Answer- Yes, consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with this medicine.
4. What should I be aware of while taking Olanes 10?
Answer- Olanex 10 Tablets can cause side effects like orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering in blood pressure leading to dizziness on standing). If you experience this, do not try to stand up suddenly or start walking, instead lie down and get up slowly only when you feel better. People taking Olanex 10 Tablets are advised to regularly monitor their blood pressure levels to avoid such unpleasant events. It is also advised to be aware of a condition called tardive dyskinesia (uncontrolled movements of the face, lips, mouth, tongue, arms or legs) that may rarely occur while using this medicine.