FOSTERA 10MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Fluoxetine (20mg) + Olanzapine (10mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 belongs to a group of medicines called antidepressants used to treat a major depressive disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder , bulimia nervosa , and panic disorder. Depression is a mood disorder characterised by the feeling of sadness, unhappiness, anger, hopelessness or loss that interferes with a person’s daily activities. Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 contains ‘Fluoxetine’ which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin by nerves, a mood- enhancing chemical messenger in the brain which communicates between brain cells. This helps in an increase in serotonin concentrations in the nerve synapse, thereby helps in regulating mood and treats depression
- Treatment Bipolar depression
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause increase in weight, blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglycerides (fat). Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
1. Does Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 cause weight loss?
Answer :- Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 may cause weight loss due to loss of appetite. Eat
a healthy diet and exercise regularly to maintain a healthy weight. Please consult
your doctor if you experience fluctuations in weight while taking Fostera 10mg Tablet
2. Can I stop taking Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 if I feel well?
Answer :- Do not discontinue Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 without consulting your doctor
as it could lead to withdrawal effects. To treat your condition effectually continue
taking Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 for as long as prescribed. Do not be reluctant to
speak with your doctor if you feel any difficulty while taking Fostera 10mg Tablet 10
3. Is it safe to take Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 if I have glaucoma?
Answer :- Please consult your doctor before taking Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 if you
have glaucoma as it might cause increased pressure in the eye.
4. I am diabetic, can I take Fostera 10mg Tablet 10?
Answer :- Consult tour doctor before taking Fostera 10mg Tablet 10 if you are
diabetic as it might fluctuate blood glucose levels. Regular monitoring of blood sugar
levels is advised if you are taking Fostera 10mg Tablet 10. Talk to your doctor if you
experience fluctuations in blood sugar levels.