AZERVA 10MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Azerva 10 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called statins. It is used to lower cholesterol and to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that builds up in your blood vessels and causes narrowing, which may lead to a heart attack or stroke.
Azerva 10 Tablet 10's helps to decrease the production of cholesterol that may build up on the blood vessels (arteries) of the heart, brain, and other parts of the body. By lowering cholesterol levels, they help prevent heart diseases such as heart attacks and strokes in the future. It can also be prescribed for people with a family history of a raised cholesterol in coronary heart disease or long-term health conditions of type 1, type 2 diabetes, or rheumatoid arthritis.
- High cholesterol
- Prevention of Heart attack
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Inform your doctor if you experience fatigue, muscle weakness or muscle pain.
- Your doctor may check your liver function before starting the treatment and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you notice signs of liver problems such as stomach pains, unusually dark urine or yellowing of skin or eyes.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease or diabetes before starting treatment with this medicine. If you are diabetic, monitor your blood sugar level regularly as Azerva 10 Tablet may cause an increase in your blood sugar level.
- Do not take Azerva 10 Tablet if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Eat healthy diet and do regular exercises
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Common Cold
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty in falling sleep
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Skin rash and itching
- Difficulty in breathing
- Urinary tract infection
1. Can Azerva 10 Tablet cause muscle problems or muscle injury?
Answer- Yes, taking Azerva 10 Tablet can cause muscle problems or muscle injury.
This is because of the reduced oxygen supply to the muscle cells which leads to fatigue,
muscle pain, tenderness, or muscle weakness. The soreness may be significant enough
to interfere with your daily activities. Do not take it lightly and consult your doctor to
know about ways to prevent this and to avoid making it worse.
2. Is Azerva 10 Tablet used for lowering cholesterol?
Answer- Azerva 10 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines known as statins, which lowers the level of lipids or fats. It is used to lower lipids known as cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood when a low-fat diet and lifestyle changes fail to lower the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. If you are at an increased risk of heart disease, Azerva 10 Tablet can also be used to reduce such risk even if your cholesterol levels are normal.
3. Can Azerva 10 Tablet be prescribed to children?
Answer- Azerva 10 Tablet is for adults and children aged 10 years or more whose
cholesterol levels do not come down enough with exercise and a low-fat diet. It is not
approved for use in patients younger than 10 years old.
4. Will taking atorvastatin increase my risk of diabetes?
Answer- Azerva 10 Tablet can raise your blood sugar a little. If you already have type 2
diabetes please consult your doctor. Your doctor may adjust dosage of Azerva 10
5. Can I stop taking Azerva 10 Tablet 10's without doctor advise?
Answer- No, you should not stop taking Azerva 10 Tablet without consulting your
doctor. Please take advice from the doctor before quitting.