- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Atorvastatin (10mg) + Ezetimibe (10mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Azerva-E Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called statins. Azerva E Tablet is a medicine used to treat high cholesterol. It is a combination of two medicines that reduces "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides (fats) levels. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that builds up in your blood vessels and causes narrowing, which may lead to a heart attack or stroke.
Azerva E Tablet 10's helps to decrease the production of cholesterol that may build up on the blood vessels (arteries) of the heart, brain, and other parts of the body Atorvastatin helps to decrease the production of cholesterol that may build up on the blood vessels (arteries) of the heart, brain, and other parts of the body. By lowering cholesterol levels, they help prevent the chance of having heart diseases such as heart attacks and strokes in the future. On the other hand, Ezetimibe is a cholesterol absorption inhibitor that avoids the absorption of cholesterol from the intestines. Together, they provide a better decrease in cholesterol in your body.
- High cholesterol
- Prevention of Heart attack
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Inform your doctor if you experience fatigue, muscle weakness or muscle pain.
- Your doctor may check your liver function before starting the treatment and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you notice signs of liver problems such as stomach pains, unusually dark urine or yellowing of skin or eyes.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease or diabetes before starting treatment with this medicine. If you are diabetic, monitor your blood sugar level regularly as Azerva-E Tablet may cause an increase in your blood sugar level.
- Do not take Azerva-E Tablet if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Eat healthy diet and do regular exercises
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Increased liver enzymes.
1. Can Azerva-E Tablet cause muscle problems or muscle injury?
Answer- Yes, taking Azerva-E Tablet can cause muscle problems or muscle injury. This
is because of the reduced oxygen supply to the muscle cells which leads to fatigue,
muscle pain, tenderness, or muscle weakness. The soreness may be significant enough
to interfere with your daily activities. Do not take it lightly and consult your doctor to
know about ways to prevent this and to avoid making it worse.
2. Is Azerva-E Tablet used for lowering cholesterol?
Answer- Azerva-E belongs to a group of medicines known as statins, which lowers the
level of lipids or fats. It is used to lower lipids known as cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood when a low-fat diet and lifestyle changes fail to lower the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. If you are at an increased risk of heart disease, Azerva 10 Tablet can also be used to reduce such risk even if your cholesterol levels are normal.
3. Will taking atorvastatin increase my risk of diabetes?
Answer- Azerva 10 Tablet can raise your blood sugar a little. If you already have type 2
diabetes please consult your doctor. Your doctor may adjust dosage of Azerva 10
4. Can I stop taking Azerva-E Tablet 10's without doctor advice?
Answer- No, you should not stop taking Azerva-E Tablet without consulting your doctor.
Please take advice from the doctor before quitting.