CONCOR-AM 2.5MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Amlodipine (5mg) + Bisoprolol (2.5mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Concor-AM 2.5MG Tablet is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). This is a combination of two medicines that controls blood pressure when a single medication is not effective. It helps to lower high blood pressure and thus reduces the chances of future heart attack and stroke. Concor AM 2.5 Tablet is a combination of two medicines. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker which works by relaxing blood vessels while bisoprolol is a beta blocker that works specifically on the heart to slow down the heart rate. Together, they make the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it can cause sudden increase in your blood pressure.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- Limit the dietary consumption of the salt
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Edema (swelling)
I am so glad I found this medicine!
it is very good product.
Received in good condition.
Dilip Joseph Wilson
I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is looking for relief from their symptoms!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer :- Yes, the use of Concor-AM 2.5MG Tablet can make you feel dizzy. This
may occur when you suddenly rise up from lying or sitting position. To lower the
chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying
Answwer :- No, keep using Concor-AM 2.5MG Tablet as advised by your doctor,
even if you feel well. Stopping Concor-AM 2.5MG Tablet suddenly may lead to
serious complications such as heart attack and stroke.
Answer :- Yes, the use of Concor-AM 2.5MG Tablet can cause headaches at the
beginning of the treatment. Headaches usually go away after the first week of the
treatment. Contact your doctor if the headaches are frequent and do not go away.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp