Tests Included (63+)
- ANTI STREPTOLYSIN - O (ASO)
- COMPLEMENT 3 (C3)
- C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (CRP)
- RHEUMATOID FACTOR (RF)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN - TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN - TOTAL
- ALBUMIN - SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD(RDW-SD)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- ANTI CCP (ACCP)
- ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODIES (ANA)
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE - SERUM
- URIC ACID
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
ARTHRITIS PROFILE - ADVANCED - Arthritis is a condition in which the joints become inflamed. It might affect a single joint or a number of joints. There are about 100 different varieties of arthritis, each with its own set of causes and treatment options.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common type of Arthritis in the India. Other common types of Arthritis include:
rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
Osteoarthritis (OA) commonly develops after the age 50 or 60 years, but there are studies that reveal radiographic evidence of OA occurring in women in their 40s. It also tends to be more prevalent in individuals who are overweight.
Blood tests that check for specific types of antibodies like anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP), RA and antinuclear antibody (ANA) are also common diagnostic tests.
Cause of Arthritis:
wear and tear of a joint from overuse
age (OA is most common in adults over age of 50)
genes or family history
Symptoms of Osteoarthritis Arthritis:
limited range of motion that sometimes goes away after movement
clicking or popping with bending
muscle weakness around the joint
instability or buckling of the joint
bony growths in the fingers
grating or scraping feeling in the knees
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (RA):
morning stiffness that can last 30 minutes or more
more than one affected joint
onset in smaller joints like feet and hands
same joints on both sides of the body are affected
inflammation of the eyes and mouth
inflammation of the heart muscle and blood vessels
low red blood cell count
Risk Factors of Arthritis:
Obesity. Particularly associated with OA, being overweight puts added stress on weight-bearing joints in the body, such as your knees and hips. Losing excess weight can help reduce your risk of developing arthritis, and it may also help if you already have the condition.
Age and gender. The risk of developing arthritis increases with age. Also, women are more likely than men to develop most forms of arthritis. The exception is gout, which is more prominent in men.
Overuse injuries. Repetitive stress injuries incurred during exercise, your job, or other activities may increase your risk of developing OA in the affected joint(s) later in life.
Your genes. A family history of autoimmune diseases as well as certain inherited genes may increase your risk of RA and other related types of arthritis.
Smoking. Your risk of developing RA increase if you smoke daily, and smoking can in turn make this autoimmune disease worse.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours
Brand: Nutricia International Private Limited
At Second Medic, we offer a comprehensive range of lab tests to help diagnose and monitor a wide variety of medical conditions. Our state-of-the-art laboratories are equipped with the latest technology and staffed by highly trained professionals, ensuring that our patients receive accurate and reliable results.
We offer a wide range of lab tests, including blood tests, urine tests, and other diagnostic tests. Our lab tests are designed to provide a comprehensive view of a patient's health, allowing us to detect and monitor medical conditions early on, and make informed treatment decisions.
We understand that lab tests can be stressful, which is why we strive to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible for our patients. Our team of friendly and compassionate professionals are always available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have.
At Second Medic, we are committed to providing the highest quality lab tests and personalized care to our patients. We believe that every patient is unique and deserves a personalized approach to their healthcare, and we work closely with our patients to develop individualized treatment plans that meet their specific needs.
If you are in need of lab tests, we invite you to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations today. Our team looks forward to serving you and helping you achieve optimal health and wellness.