Keeping up with your fast-paced life requires a keen focus on monitoring your health. Here is a Aarogyam C package to get a complete understanding of your overall health.
Tests Included (70+)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- Unsaturated iron-binding capacity (UIBC)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN - TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN - TOTAL
- ALBUMIN - SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- SGOT/SGPT Ratio
- BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD(RDW-SD)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - B (APO-B)
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE - SERUM
- URIC ACID
- UREA / SR.CREATININE RATIO
- UREA (CALCULATED)
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL / LDL RATIO
- TRIG / HDL RATIO
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
Importance's¬†of Thyrocare Aarogyam C test
The human body tends to fall ill and get diseases due to 3 main predispositions or reasons heredity, infections, or environmental and lifestyle causes. And we can detect/ prevent all forms of disease by performing some tests of Thyrocare Aarogyam C package which analyze the functioning of internal organs. When the routine tests for specific organs combine into a single package, they examine and reveal information regarding a host of vital organs and thus the entire body. Such tests are critical to check for the onset of any disease and take preventive action even before it starts affecting the body.
The Aarogyam C test is such a diagnostic package. In this test, we take your blood sample and check it in different ways. A proper analysis helps us detect the presence/absence of diseases that otherwise stay hidden unless the associated symptoms start showing up. Let us consider that you have infected any tissue within your body.¬†Aarogyam C¬†is a full body blood test by Thryocare consists of¬†69¬†Tests¬†viz. Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Testosterone,¬†Thyrocare Liver function Test (LFT), Thyrocare Thyroid profile, Thyrocare Lipid (cholesterol), Thyrocare Kidney function KFT, Diabetes HbA1c, Iron deficiency, CBC - Complete blood count (Hemogram) and more.¬† We at SecondMedic provides you with best price for Aarogyam C¬†with free home collection. This checkup helps you assess your overall health with vitamin. It will help you identify major chronic illnesses such as diabetes, liver, vitamin and thyroid functioning, as well as any deficiencies. Diagnosing such problems at the right time can help you identify the best treatment options and reduce risks. Thyrocare's¬†Aarogyam C¬†package can help you with early detection.
Get the¬†Thyrocare Aarogyam C test done when:
- You're obese or overweight
- You have high blood pressure
- You have high blood sugar or diabetes
- You smoke cigarettes
- You drink alcohol frequently
- You don't get enough exercise
- Your job is stressful¬†
Aarogyam C FAQs
Q.1 How long will the results take?
Answer:¬†You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocare within 24/48 hours
Q2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with Thyrocare's team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained and vaccinated Thyrocare's eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
Q3. When should I take Aarogyam C¬†test?
Answer:¬†Since Aarogyam C is a fasting profile, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
Q4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task Aarogyam C test?
Answer:¬†Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours