Tests Included (2+)
- VITAMIN D TOTAL
- VITAMIN B-12
Importance's of Vitamin D & B12 Test¬†
The main function of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium during bone formation. Maintaining adequate levels of vitamin D supports healthy bones. In addition, vitamin D has anti-inflammatory and other properties that play a role in maintaining normal muscle, immune, and nervous system functions. and Vitamin B12 testing measures the level of that vitamin in your blood. Having a vitamin B12 deficiency, or a low level of this essential vitamin, can cause a range of health issues, including anemia and nervous system problems. Vitamin B12 levels may be low for many reasons, including inadequate dietary intake, the use of certain medications, advanced age, or conditions that make it harder for the body to absorb vitamin B12 from your food.
We at SecondMedic provide you with the¬†best price for Vitamin D & B12 Tests¬†with free home collection.¬†For detection of common lifestyle disorders with Vit D and Vit B12 deficiency.¬†Diagnosing such problems at the right time can help you identify the best treatment options and reduce risks. SRL Diagnostics¬†Vitamin D & B12 Test¬†can help you with early detection.
How can you Benefit from Vitamin D & B12 Test?
SRL Diagnostics professionals will perform the¬†SRL Diagnostics¬†health checkup package, which includes blood testing. All of the tests will be carried out at their labs, which are spread across India. Health education is both useful and reliable.
An assessment of your chances of becoming ill.
Early detection of a potentially life-threatening health condition.
Increase the chances of early treatment and, in some cases, a cure.
Consistent monitoring of pre-existing medical conditions to reduce the risk of complications.
If you improve your lifestyle, the results of both check-ups can help you live longer.
- Avoiding expensive emergency treatments to keep your overall healthcare costs down.
Vitamin D & B12 Test¬†FAQ
1. How long will the results take?
Answer:¬†You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from SRL Diagnostics¬†health within 24/48 hours
2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with SRL Diagnostics¬†health team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained, and vaccinated SRL Diagnostics¬†health eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
3. When should I take vitamin¬†D & B12 Test?
Answer:¬†Since Vitamin D & B12 Test¬†is a fasting profile, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task Vitamin D & B12 Test?
Answer:¬†Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to SRL Diagnostics when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours