Tests Included (10+)
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr CREATININE RATIO
- CREATININE - URINE
- Blood Urea
9 Test Included
1. What is a Kidney/Renal Function Test (KFT/RFT)?
The Kidney/Renal (KFT/RFT) panel, also known as a kidney profile or kidney function test (KFT), is a group of tests that help in determining the health of the kidneys by evaluating various parameters, like proteins, electrolytes, minerals, and blood glucose.
2. When is a Kidney/Renal Function Test (KFT/RFT) recommended?
It is recommended: As a part of routine health check-ups.It helps to diagnose any disease affecting the kidneysâ€™ functions.To screen people in danger in the event of any kidney disease.To check and analyse the treatment efficacy of kidney diseases.
3. What does it measure?
The Kidney/Renal Function Test (KFT/RFT) is used to measure:A renal panel includes multiple measurements. However, not all tests for renal function are the same.This is a test panel done to evaluate kidney functions, and it consists of a group of tests integrated to collectively analyse any malfunction related to the kidney.The kidneys perform several functions. The most important of these is that they filter the blood and separate the waste products generated by the regular metabolic activities of the body, primarily urea.The tests included in this profile are Blood Urea Nitrogen, Blood Urea, Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Calcium, Phosphorus, Uric Acid, Sodium, Potassium, and Chloride.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to OrangeHealth when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours