Tests Included (71+)
- BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Random or Fasting Blood Sugar
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN - TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN - TOTAL
- ALBUMIN - SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE - SERUM
- URIC ACID
- Specific Gravity
- Ketone Bodies
- Pus Cells
- Epithelial Cells
- VITAMIN D TOTAL
- VITAMIN B-12
Why should I avail this check up?
This checkup helps you assess your overall health. It will help you identify major chronic illnesses such as diabetes, liver and thyroid functioning, as well as any deficiencies. Diagnosing such problems at the right time can help you identify the best treatment options and reduce risks.
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
Random / FastingÂ Blood Sugar (RBS / FBS)
How long will the results take?
You will receive your reports the same day.
What is the process for the sample collection?
As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with our team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via WhatsApp. Our highly professional, trained and vaccinated eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
What time should I take this test?
Since this checkup requires fasting, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
Any precautions to be taken prior to the test
Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to OrangeHealth when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours