- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Cetirizine (5mg) + Phenylephrine (10mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Zyncet-D Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It is used to treat various allergic conditions such as hay fever, conjunctivitis and some skin reactions, and reactions to bites and stings. It relieves watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and itching. Zyncet-D Tablet works by blocking the release of histamine, a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
- Treatment of Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. It much less likely to make you feel sleepy than other similar medications.
- It is okay to take Zyncet-D Tablet with most other medications as it has few drug interactions.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Zyncet Tablet can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Zyncet-D Tablet as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Zyncet-D Tablet at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.
- Keep sipping water or try chewing sugar-free gum to get relief from dryness inthe mouth.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Change or loss of taste
- Blurred vision
1. Is Zyncet-D Tablet a steroid? What is it used for?
Answer- Zyncet-D Tablet is an anti-allergic medication, not a steroid. It relieves the symptoms of allergy. It is used to relieve runny nose, sneezing and redness, itching,
and watering of the eyes caused by hay fever or seasonal allergies. It also relieves similar symptoms caused due to allergies to substances, such as dust mites, animal dander, and mold. It is also used to treat symptoms of hives, including itching and rash.
2. Any precautions I need to take while on the medication of Zyncet-D Tablet?
Answer- Yes, Zyncet-D Tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, hence never drive or do any activity like operating machinery after taking this medicine. If you develop any rash, difficulty in breathing or itching immediately after taking this medicine, it could be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help
3. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Answer- Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with Zyncet-D Tablet due to the increased risk of side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty in concentration.
4. Are there any contraindications associated with use of Zyncet-D Tablet?
Answer- The use of Zyncet-D Tablet should be avoided in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the active or inactive ingredients in the medicine. Caution is advised in patients with underlying kidney or liver disease.