INOGLA-M 500MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Metformin (500mg) + Teneligliptin (20mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Inogla-M 500 Tablet is a combination of two medicines that control high blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus. This helps prevent serious complications of diabetes such as kidney damage and blindness and may also reduce your chances of having a heart attack or stroke. Teneligliptin in this medicine works by increasing insulin secretion from the pancreas by inhibiting the enzyme dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP4), whereas Metformin decreases the production of glucose from the liver, the amount of glucose absorbed from the intestine and increases insulin sensitivity.
- Anti diabetic- Type 2 diabetes
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Chances of weight gain and low blood sugar are lesser as compared to other diabetes medicines.
- Monitor your blood sugar level regularly while you are taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing, persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Inogla-M 500 Tablet SR may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Avoid alcohol and quit smoking
- Do regular exercise and keep weight in control.
- Maintain healthy diet
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Low blood sugar level,
- Stomach pain
- Flatulence, polyps in stomach
- Diarrhea, loss of appetite
- Rashes, itching, allergy
- Abnormal urine and liver test reports
- Inflammation in pancreas
- Decrease of vitamin B12
- Lactic acidosis (too much acid in the body)
1. Can the use of Inogla-M 500 Tablet lead to hypoglycemia?
Answer- The use of Inogla-M 500 does not usually cause hypoglycemia (low blood
sugar level) on its own. But, it could occur if there is insufficient supplementation of
calories while taking this medicine. Symptoms of hypoglycemia include nausea,
headache, irritability, hunger, sweating, dizziness, fast heart rate, and feeling anxious or
2. Can the use of Inogla-M 500 Tablet cause nausea and vomiting?
Answer- Yes, the use of Inogla-M 500 Tablet can cause nausea and vomiting. In case
of vomiting, drink plenty of water or other fluids by taking small frequent sips. Talk to
your doctor if vomiting persists and you notice signs of dehydration, like dark colored
and strong-smelling urine and a low frequency of urination. Do not take any other
medicine without consulting a doctor.
3. Are there any specific contraindications associated with the use of Inogla-M 500?
Answer- The use of Inogla-M 500 Tablet should be avoided in patients with known
allergy to any of the components or excipients of this medicine. The use of this medicine
is also considered to be harmful for patients with severe kidney impairment, liver
impairment, congestive heart failure, lactic acidosis or diabetic ketoacidosis.
4. What diet should I follow in diabetes?
Answer-diet should be high in fibre, low in fat with adequate protein, carbohydrates,
vitamins and minerals. Maintain the regular meal timings and try to have soups and
saladsDiet should include boiled, steamed, or baked food. Ensure moderate use of
edible oils (groundnut oil, olive oil), very less use of ghee and butter. Drink at least 8-10
glass of water daily. Carry fruit or low calorie high fibre biscuits while travelling.