HISONE 5MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
HISONE 5MG contains Hydrocortisone which belongs to the group of medicines called corticosteroids. It can be used as a replacement therapy for endogenous corticosteroids in children suffering from insufficient production of corticosteroids due to congenital adrenal hyperplasia, adrenal insufficiency or doubtful adrenocortical reserve. It can also be used for adding hydrocortisone after surgeries, trauma,
injuries or other stressful conditions. It is also used to treat severe asthma and other allergic reactions or serious illness in both adults and in children.
- Treatment of Allergic conditions
- Treatment of Cancer
- Eye disorders, skin disorders
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Hisone 5 Tablet can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Do not stop taking Hisone 5 Tablet suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Ankle swelling
1. Is HISONE 5MG safe during pregnancy?
Answer :- Consult your doctor before taking any medicine if you are pregnant or think
you may be pregnant. Your doctor will decide whether you should take this medicine
or not depending upon the severity of the disease.
2. What happens if I take too much of this medicine?
Answer: - Take this medicine only as directed by your physician. If you or anyone
accidentally took too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately.
Symptoms of overdosage might include nausea, vomiting, fluid retention, high blood
sugar or GI bleeding.
3. Is HISONE 5MG addictive?
Answer :- This medicine is not habit-forming in nature, but it may cause withdrawal
symptoms such as muscle/joint pain, fever and general discomfort if the dose is
reduced or stopped abruptly. In such cases, contact your doctor.
4. Is HISONE 5MG safe?
Answer :- HISONE 5MG is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your
doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor's
instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.