DEPLATT 150MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Deplatt 150mg Tablet is an antiplatelet medicine or a blood thinner that helps to prevent the formation of harmful blood clots in your blood vessels. This helps to lower the chances of you getting a heart attack or stroke. It is a widely used medicine for heart protection. Platelets are minuscule substances of the blood that stick together to form a blood clot. Clopidogrel in the medicine inhibits the enzymes responsible for the platelet aggregation and prevents the platelets to stick together. It maintains a smooth blood flow in the blood vessels. It is often prescribed along with a low dose of aspirin which also helps to prevent blood from clotting.
- Prevention of heart attack and stroke
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Deplatt 150 Tablet increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, using sharp objects, or cutting fingernails or toenails.
- Do not discontinue using the medicine without consulting your doctor as this may increase your chances of having another heart attack or stroke.
- If you are scheduled to undergo a surgery or dental treatment, you may be asked to stop taking the medicine temporarily.
- Inform Doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Abnormal bleeding or bruising
1. Does Deplatt 150 Tablet affect blood pressure?
Answer- Yes, Deplatt 150mg Tablet may rarely cause a decrease in blood pressure as
a side effect. However, this is very rare and does not affect everyone. Consult your
doctor if you feel dizzy, lightheaded, and weak or have a blurred vision.
2. Can taking DEPLATT 150mg increase the risk of bleeding?
Answer- Yes, taking DEPLATT 150mg can increase the risk of bleeding as it contains
aspirin which blood thinner. So, please be very cautious while shaving, cutting
fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects to avoid any bleeding.
3. Does DEPLATT 150mg needs to be stopped before undergoing surgery?
Answer- Consult your doctor if the medicine needs to be stopped before undergoing
surgery. The doctor might ask you to stop taking it a few days before surgery to avoid
the increased risk of bleeding during the procedure.
4. What you are not supposed to take with DEPLATT 150 tablet?
Answer- Do not take aspirin for pain relief or ibuprofen while you are taking DEPLATT
150mg unless your doctor says it's OK. They raise the risk of unusual bleeding.
5. Can I take herbal supplements with DEPLATT 150mg?
Answer- There might be a problem if you are taking herbal therapies with DEPLATT 150
tablet especially that affects blood like Ginkgo Biloba and St John's wort plant extract
used as antidepressant. Together taking can increase your risk of bleeding. Tell your
doctor if you are using any type of herbal supplements before taking the medicine.