BETACAP 10MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Betacap 10MG Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers used alone or together with other medicines to treat high blood pressure , heart-related chest pain, heart rhythm disorder and preventing symptoms of migraine headache and tremors . It affects our heart and blood circulatory system, especially controlling blood through arteries and veins. High blood pressure adds to the workload of the heart and arteries. If it continues for a long time, the heart and arteries may not function properly. This can damage the blood vessels of the brain, heart and kidneys, resulting in a stroke, heart failure, or kidney failure. Lowering blood pressure may reduce the risk of stroke and heart attacks. Betacap 10MG Tablet plays a vital role in relaxing our blood vessels by blocking the action of certain natural substances in your body. This lowers your blood pressure and helps reduce your risk of a stroke, a heart attack, other heart problems or kidney problems in the future. This medicine needs to be taken regularly to be effective.
- Prevention of migraine
- Treatment of Anxiety
- Treatment of Arrhythmia
- Prevention of Heart attack
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It may hide the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes. Monitor blood sugar levels regularly.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Betacap 10 Tablet can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Inform your doctor if you notice increased swelling around your legs or ankles, sudden weight gain or sudden shortness of breath as these may be symptoms of heart failure.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- Limit the intake of the dietary salt.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats)
1. Can Betacap 10 Tablet be used in asthmatics?
Answer :-No, Betacap 10 Tablet cannot be used in asthmatics. This is because using
Betacap 10 Tablet in asthma patients can cause breathing problems, which may
trigger an asthma attack. Always inform your doctor if you have or ever had asthma
or any episodes of difficulty breathing, before starting treatment with Betacap 10
2. What if I take an overdose of Betacap 10 Tablet?
Answer :- If you take an overdose of Betacap 10 Tablet you may experience
symptoms such as slow heartbeat, trembling, difficulty breathing, or dizziness.
However, the response of taking too much of Betacap 10 Tablet varies from person
to person. It would be best to consult a doctor if you think you have taken more than
what you are prescribed.
3. Can I stop taking Betacap 10 Tablet as my chest pain is under control?
Answer :- No, you should not stop taking Betacap 10 Tablet suddenly because that
may worsen your angina or may cause a heart attack. Tell your doctor and if there is
a need to stop Betacap 10 Tablet, your doctor will reduce your dose gradually over a
period of a few weeks.
4. Can Betacap 10 Tablet 10's be taken for years?
Answer- Usually, Betacap 10 Tablet is prescribed for a long term treatment
ranging from weeks to months for treating heart-related conditions and disorders.
However, taking it on your own for years without a doctor consent can be fatal.
Hence, only take it as long as your doctor has prescribed it to you.
5. Can you eat bananas with beta blockers?
Answer- When you are taking a beta-blocker, your health care provider may
recommend that you limit your consumption of bananas and other high potassium
foods including papaya, tomato, avocado and kale. It causes hyperkalemia.