NEXPRO-RD 20MG 10CAP
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Domperidone (30mg) + Esomeprazole (20mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 belongs to a group of gastrointestinal agents used to treat acidity, heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux disease, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, nausea, vomiting, dyspepsia, epigastric pain, peptic ulcers, and eradication of helicobacter pylori infection. Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 is a sustained release formulation that prolongs drug release for a longer duration of time. Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 is a combination of two drugs: Esomeprazole and Domperidone,. Esomeprazole works by blocking an enzyme called gastric proton pump, which is responsible for the production of acid Domperidone works by increasing the movements and contractions of stomach muscle. Together, Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 helps in treating acidity related problems.
- Treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Treatment of Functional dyspepsia
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water one hour before the meal. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results preferably in the morning.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
Good product, value for money.
Received in good condition.
Product is very affordable and it is a great value for the price.
Good constitute contain all the necessary ingredient.
I highly recommend this product to anyone!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer: - Diarrhoea might be a side-effect of Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10. Drink
enough fluids and eat fibre rich food if you experience diarrhoea. Consult your doctor
if you experience excessive diarrhoea or if you find blood in stools.
Answer: - Avoid lying down immediately after meals to prevent acid reflux. Raise the
head of the bed 10-20cm by putting a pillow so that the head and chest are above
the waist. This helps in preventing acid reflux.
Answer: - Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 contains domperidone which helps in treating
nausea and vomiting by increasing the movements and contractions of stomach
Answer: - Do not take Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 for longer durations unless
prescribed by the doctor. Consult your doctor if your condition does not improve
even after taking Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 for 14days..
Answer: - On long term treatment, Nexpro RD 20 Capsule 10 might increase the risk
of bone fracture in the spine, wrist or hip. Inform your doctor if you have osteoporosis
or if you are taking corticosteroids as they can increase the risk of bone fractures.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp