CardiologyChat with doctor now
Chest pain, palpitations, and any heart issues
Cardiology is a branch of medicine that deals with the disorders of the heart as well as some parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and electrophysiology.
Cardiology is a medical specialty and a branch of internal medicine concerned with disorders of the heart. It deals with the diagnosis and treatment of such conditions as congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, electrophysiology, heart failure, and valvular heart disease. Subspecialties of the cardiology field include cardiac electrophysiology, echocardiography, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology.
A myocardial infarction (MI), also known as a heart attack, occurs when blood flow decreases or stops to a part of the heart, causing damage to the heart muscle. The most common symptom is chest pain or discomfort which may travel into the shoulder, arm, back, neck or jaw. If you face any of these mild symptoms or have faced a heart attack before, one should definitely go for a second opinion from a reputed online Cardiologist.
When Cardiologist's second opinion makes sense?
- The cardiologist's second opinion makes sense when your doctor doesn’t have the required specialist knowledge for your condition.
- Online Cardiologist Consultation makes sense when various doctors have given you different recommendations and you need help making a decision.
- Cardiologist's second opinion makes sense when you haven’t received a clear diagnosis or therapy recommendation.
- Online Cardiologist Consultation makes sense when your doctor has recommended a major operation and you want to make sure that it’s the best way to help you.
- The cardiologist's second opinion makes sense when you feel that you haven’t been given enough information about your planned treatment.
- The cardiologist's second opinion makes sense when the suggested treatment promises no significant improvement to your condition.
- Online Cardiologist Consultation make sense when you want to find out if there are other treatment options you can pursue.