- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Trifluoperazine (2.5mg) + Trihexyphenidyl (1mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Trazine-H Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of schizophrenia (a mental disorder in which a person develops unreal thoughts and behavior). It alters the thoughts and elevates the mood, improving the person’s ability to think, feel and behave. Trazine-H Tablet also helps by improving muscle control and reducing the stiffness of the muscle. It may be taken with or without food, preferably at the same time each day. Take it at the same time each day as this helps to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body.
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It can make you more sensitive to changes in temperature. Drink plenty of liquids and dress appropriately.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if you have glaucoma or trouble passing urine.
- Do not stop taking Trazine-H Tablet without talking to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms..
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Trazine-H Tablet can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It can cause dry mouth. Maintain good oral hygiene,drink water, chew sugarless gum, or suck on hard candy for the dry mouth.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Dryness in mouth
- Weight gain
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Urinary retention
- Increased prolactin level in blood
- Blurred vision
1. How long does Trazine-H Tablet take to work?
Answer :- Everybody responds to the treatment differently. In general, it can take
several weeks to feel the full benefits of Trazine-H Tablet, although some people
may start to feel better sooner. It is important to give this drug the time to work.
2. Can I stop taking Trazine-H Tablet if I feel well?
Answer :- No, you should continue taking Trazine-H Tablet even if you feel well. If
you stop Trazine-H Tablet suddenly, serious withdrawal problems may occur. Your
doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually before asking you to stop Trazine-
3. Can the use of Trazine-H Tablet cause sleepiness?
Answer :- Yes, Trazine-H Tablet can make you feel sleepy. Avoid driving, operating
machinery, working at heights or participating in potentially dangerous activities till
you know how this medicine affects you.
4. Can the use of Trazine-H Tablet cause dry mouth?
Answer :- Yes, the use of Trazine-H Tablet can cause dry mouth. If you experience dry mouth,
drink plenty of water. Take regular sips during the day and keep some water by your
bed at night. You may use lip balm if your lips are also dry. Try to avoid foods that
are acidic (like lemons), spicy and salty.