THYROTAS 75MCG 100TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Thyrotas 75Mcg Tablet 100'S are synthetic thyroid hormones which work by replacing the thyroid hormone in the body when the natural production of thyroid hormones is not sufficient to meet the needs of the body. It comprises levothyroxine which is a synthetic thyroid hormone that is chemically similar to thyroxine produced by our thyroid gland Hypothyroidism is a chronic condition in which our thyroid gland (located below the throat in the neck) is not able to produce enough thyroid hormone. In the condition of underactive thyroid body’s metabolism slows down and the person feels less energetic. Other symptoms include easy fatigability, constipation, weight gain, feeling cold even in warm weathers, dry skin or too much or too less menses (in women) or even low mood.
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water on empty stomach one hour before breakfast. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- For most people, Thyrotas 75 Tablet can be a lifelong medication. Do not discontinue it without discussing your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you have diarrhea, nervousness, irritability, sleep disturbances, shaking hands, or chest pain. Your doctor may adjust your dose.
- Leave a gap of at least 4 hours before taking any antacids, calcium or iron supplements, and multivitamins, as these may interfere with the effect of the medicine.
- Get your hormone levels checked regularly and inform your doctor if you notice a significant change in your body weight. The dose may need to be adjusted.
- Inform your doctor before changing the brand of the medicine as all brands may not have the same effect.
- Diabetes patients taking Thyrotas 75Mcg should contact the doctor before starting this medicine as it may worsen glycaemic control and may result in increased anti diabetic pills or insulin therapy.
- In hypothyroidism usually, there is a loss of calcium (hypocalcemia) and Vitamin
- in our body. In such a case, people affected with hypothyroidism should opt for calcium-enriched foods.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Weight loss
Donald John Babu
this product is very effective and it has helped me a lot.
Yet to find the result. I am using the medicine as advised.
This product is good.
I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is looking for relief from their symptoms!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- Yes. Based on the thyroid profile test, an Endocrinologist may advise a
pregnant woman to take a high dose of Thyrotas 75Mcg Tablet to meet the high-level
thyroid hormone requirement. Treatment of underactive thyroid is vital during
pregnancy, as low levels of thyroid hormone in the mother may harm both mother and
Answer- Do not take double doses in case you missed the dose of Thyrotas 75Mcg
Tablet 100 If accidentally you have taken too much of the medicine it may cause side
effects like nervousness, insomnia, mild elevation of temperature, blood pressure
elevation or loose stools. In this case immediately contact the doctor.
Answer- Hair loss may occur during the first few months of treatment. This effect is
usually temporary as your body adjusts to this medication. If this effect persists or
worsens, consult your Doctor.
Answer- Long term use of Thyrotas 75Mcg Tablet 100'S may cause decreases bone
mineral density. Consult your doctor for further advice.
Answer- You should take Thyrotas 75 Tablet as long as your doctor has recommended.
Usually, it is prescribed for the long term and you may have to take it lifelong. Do not
stop taking the medicine, as your symptoms of low levels of thyroid hormone may
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp