GLYCIPHAGE-G 0.5MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Products you may like
Zayo 200mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
Zayo 100mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
RAMINUS PLUS TAB 10'S
Add to cart
Mifiact 25mg Tablet
Add to cart
Multicaine Oral Gel
Add to cart
Zayo 50mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
VIDAMET 50MG 15TAB
Add to cart
Glimepiride (0.5mg) + Metformin (500mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Glyciphage-G 0.5 Tablet is a medicine used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. It helps control blood sugar levels and thus prevents serious complications of diabetes.
It is a combination tablet when only one drug doesn’t work. Glimepiride, which is a sulfonylurea', acts by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas. Metformin, which is a 'biguanide', acts by lowering the glucose production in the liver, delaying glucose absorption from the intestines and increasing the body response to insulin. The two medicines together prevent the blood glucose levels from rising to very high levels keeping Diabetes under control.
- Anti diabetic- Type 2 diabetes
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for themnext dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Chances of weight gain and low blood sugar are lesser with this medicine as compared to other diabetes medicines.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) may occur when taken along with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or on delaying/skipping a meal. Carry a sugar source with you for immediate relief.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing, persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Glyciphage- G0.5 Tablet may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Prolonged use of Glyciphage-G 0.5 Tablet may lead to vitamin B12 deficiency which may lead to anemia, causing fatigue, pale skin, shortness of breath or headache. Notify your doctor if you experience any of these as you may require supplements.
- Your doctor will monitor your blood sugar levels and kidney functions regularly while you are taking this medication
- Limit intake of refined sugar and have healthy food
- Do regular exercises and quit alcohol.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
Yet to find the result. I am using the medicine as advised.
Surendra Nath Tripathi
Kanika Gulati (Physiotherapist)
I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is looking for relief from their symptoms!
Diksha Uparkar (Physiotherapist)
Effective medicine for increasing quality.
Good constitute contain all the necessary ingredient.
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- People with type 2 diabetes are not able to make enough insulin or respond
normally to the insulin made by their bodies. Glyciphage-G0.5 acts in ways to reduce
the increased levels of sugar in blood. The tablet decreases glucose production from
the liver and decreases absorption of glucose from the intestine after taking food. This
helps improve the uptake of glucose from the blood.
Answer- No, you should never stop taking the Glyciphage-G0.5 without consulting your
doctor. Abruptly stopping the medicine can result in a sudden rise in blood glucose
levels and cause further harm to the kidney and other organs.
Answer- The Glyciphage- G0.5 does not reduce weight. It neither increases nor
decreases the weight. You should continue to exercise and follow your diet while you
are on this medicine.
Answer- If you forget to take Glyciphage-G0.5, do NOT take a double dose to make up
for your forgotten dose. Taking overdose might cause your sugar level to fall down
rapidly. Try to take the next dose at the usual time.
Answer- Please consult the doctor before using it during pregnancy or if you are
planning a pregnancy. In pregnancy-related diabetes, insulin is preferred over other oral
blood-glucose-lowering medicines. The doctor can suggests some other alternative.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp