BETEALA 40MG 10TAB
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Beteala 40 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called antidepressants used to treat a major depressive disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), bulimia nervosa (eating disorder), and panic disorder. Depression is a mood disorder characterized by the feeling of sadness, unhappiness, anger, hopelessness or loss that interferes with a person’s daily activities. Beteala 40mg Tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin, a chemical messenger in the brain. This improves mood and physical symptoms of depression and also relieves symptoms of panic and obsessive disorders.
- Treatment of Panic disorder
- Treatment of Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It may cause anxiety and agitation when you first start taking it.
- It may cause weight loss and decreased appetite.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Inform your doctor if you experience difficulty having an orgasm or have decreased sex drive.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without doctor consultation as that may lead to agitation, anxiety, and dysphoria.
- Maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly
- Follow a regular sleep pattern to improve the amount and quality of sleep you get.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Influenza like syndrome
- Loss of appetite
- Low sexual desire
- Sore throat
- Abnormal dreams
- Dryness in mouth
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
1. Does Beteala 40mg Tablet cause weight gain?
Answer- Beteala 40mg Tablet does not cause weight gain, rather it causes weight loss,
which is a common side effect seen with its use. Weight loss is usually proportional to
baseline body weight. Please consult your doctor if you experience a change in weight
while taking Beteala 40mg Tablet.
2. Does Beteala 40mg Tablet make you tired?
Answer- Beteala 40mg Tablet can make you feel tired. Fatigue (extreme tiredness) is a
very common side effect of the medicine. Please consult your doctor if you experience
excessive tiredness while taking it as the dose may need to be changed.
3. Can I stop taking Beteala 40 Tablet if I feel well?
Answer- Do not discontinue Beteala 40 Tablet without consulting your doctor as it could
lead to withdrawal effects. To treat your condition effectually continues taking Beteala
40 Tablet for as long as prescribed. Do not be reluctant to speak with your doctor if you
feel any difficulty while taking it; the doctor may reduce the dose gradually.
4. Does Beteala 40 Tablet cause sexual disturbances?
Answer- The medicine may cause decreased sex-drive, problems with erection and
orgasm. Consult your doctor if you have any concerns regarding this.
5. I am diabetic; can I take Beteala 40 Tablet?
Answer- Consult tour doctor before taking Beteala 40 Tablet if you are diabetic as it
might fluctuate blood glucose levels. Regular monitoring of blood sugar levels is advised
if you are taking Beteala 40 Tablet. Talk to your doctor if you experience fluctuations in
blood sugar levels.