- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Products you may like
Zayo 200mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
Zayo 100mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
RAMINUS PLUS TAB 10'S
Add to cart
Mifiact 25mg Tablet
Add to cart
Multicaine Oral Gel
Add to cart
Zayo 50mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
VIDAMET 50MG 15TAB
Add to cart
Glimepiride 3mg +Metformin 500 mg
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
APRIGLIM-M3 15Tab is known as anti-diabetic drugs. It is a combination of two antidiabetic medicines: Glimepiride, metformin. They work by different mechanisms to provide better control of blood sugar when single or dual therapy is not effective. Glimepiride is a sulfonylurea which works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas to lower the blood glucose. Metformin is a biguanide which lowers glucose production in the liver, delays glucose absorption from intestines and increases the body's sensitivity to insulin. Apriglim-M3 15tab shows optimum effects when taken along with healthy lifestyle changes like weight loss, regular exercise, healthy diet etc.
- Antidiabetic- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
Direction for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water along with food or after food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines along with Apriglim-M3.
- Monitor your blood sugar level regularly while you are taking this medicine.
- It can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other anti diabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing or if you have persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Apriglim-M3 tab may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly.
- Avoid alcohol and try to quit smoking
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Respiratory tract infection
Good product, value for money.
this product is very effective and it has helped me a lot.
good its very effective.
Product is very affordable and it is a great value for the price.
I highly recommend this product to anyone!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- Yes, the use of it can lead to lactic acidosis. It is a medical emergency which is
caused by increased levels of lactic acid in the blood. Symptoms of lactic acidosis may
include muscle pain or weakness, dizziness, tiredness, feeling of cold in arms and legs,
difficulty in breathing, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or slow heart rate.
Answer- Avoid skipping meals, fasting, too much alcohol intake, taking alcohol on an
empty stomach and taking double dose. If you are taking any medicines you need to
inform your doctor. Always keep a juice or sugar candy with you, in case you
experience symptoms of hypoglycemia like headache, irritability, drowsiness, reduced
alertness or nausea, immediately have the juice or glucose.If such episodes happen too
often, inform your doctor as you may need a decrease in the dose of this medicine.
Answer- Apriglim-M3 is not recommended during pregnancy. However, your doctor may
prescribe it for you during pregnancy if he feels that the benefit to you outweighs the
Answer- You will start having the symptoms of diabetes like increased urine frequency,
increased hunger, increased thirst. To confirm, your doctor may ask you to do blood
tests like fasting blood glucose, post-meal blood glucose and HbA1C.
Answer- The use of Apriglim M3 Tablet should be avoided in patients with known
allergy to any of the components or excipients of this medicine. The use of this
medicine is also avoided in patients with moderate to severe kidney disease and in
patients with inflammatory bowel disease, colonic ulcerations and underlying metabolic
acidosis including diabetic ketoacidosis.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp