Tests Included (1+)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
A¬†TOTAL TRIODOTHYRONINE (T3)¬†:-¬†This test¬†will help you in the early diagnosis of minor to major diseases and body illnesses. A complete body checkup is considered important for people ageing 35 years or above to avoid future health risks. At Thyrocare¬†you can get a complete body check-up with wide-ranging health test packages in India¬†that include a complete assessment of body systems and organs like Liver, Lung, Heart, etc.¬†
- Sample Type:¬†Blood, 10 - 12¬†Hours¬†Fasting¬†Required
- Home Collection:¬†Possible¬†
Benefit from TOTAL TRIODOTHYRONINE (T3):
Thyrocare¬†professionals will perform this Package Collection & Proecessing, which includes blood testing. All of the tests will be carried out at their labs, which are spread across India. Health education that is both useful and reliable.
An assessment of your chances of becoming ill.
Early detection of a potentially life-threatening health condition.
Increase the chances of early treatment and, in some cases, cure.
Consistent monitoring of pre-existing medical conditions to reduce the risk of complications.
If you improve your lifestyle, the results of both the check-up can help you live longer.
- Avoiding expensive emergency treatments to keep your overall healthcare costs down.
TOTAL TRIODOTHYRONINE (T3) FAQ:
1. How long will the results take?
Answer:¬†You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocare¬†health within 24/48 hours
2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with Thyrocare team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained and vaccinated Dr Lal PathLabs¬†health eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
3. When should I take TOTAL TRIODOTHYRONINE (T3)?
Answer:¬†Since TOTAL TRIODOTHYRONINE (T3)¬†is a fasting profile, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task TOTAL TRIODOTHYRONINE (T3)?
Answer:¬†Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours