Ideal for Advance Testing for Bone and Joint Pain or Disease. assesment of Bone & Joint Health
Tests Included (0+)
Importance's of Vital Care Bone
Vital Care Bone is Ideal for¬†Advance Testing for Bone and Joint Pain or Disease. assessment of Bone & Joint Health by SRL Diagnostics. We at SecondMedic provide you with best price for Vital Care Bone¬†with the¬†free home collection.¬†This checkup helps you assess your overall health. Diagnosing such problems at the right time can help you identify the best treatment options and reduce risks. SRL Diagnostics¬†Vital Care Bone¬†can help you with early detection.
How can you Benefit from Vital Care Bone?
SRL Diagnostics professionals will perform the¬†SRL Diagnostics¬†health checkup package, which includes blood testing. All of the tests will be carried out at their labs, which are spread across India. Health education is both useful and reliable.
An assessment of your chances of becoming ill.
Early detection of a potentially life-threatening health condition.
Increase the chances of early treatment and, in some cases, a cure.
Consistent monitoring of pre-existing medical conditions to reduce the risk of complications.
If you improve your lifestyle, the results of both check-ups can help you live longer.
- Avoiding expensive emergency treatments to keep your overall healthcare costs down.
Vital Care Bone Package¬†FAQ
1. How long will the results take?
Answer:¬†You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from SRL Diagnostics¬†health within 24/48 hours
2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with SRL Diagnostics¬†health team members a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained, and vaccinated SRL Diagnostics¬†health eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
3. When should I take Vital Care Bone?
Answer:¬†Since Vital Care Bone is a fasting profile, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task Vital Care Bone?
Answer:¬†Twelve hours before this blood test, do not take multivitamins or dietary supplements containing biotin or vitamin B7 that are commonly found in hair, skin, and nail supplement.¬†
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to SRL Diagnostics when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours